MP3 needed...(yeah me too)

djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Pebbly Poo - Fly GuyI'm working on a mix for my homie for his wedding present and I NEED this song...we had it on a pause tape me and him made when we were in high school and he recorded over it so it said "a fly guy, a fly guy, a fly guy...*Gary's a*...fly guy, a fly guy..."shit was hilarious. I wanna recreate it for the mixtape. hook it up if you can folls.

Comments

• Pebbly Poo - Fly Guy

I'm working on a mix for my homie for his wedding present and I NEED this song...we had it on a pause tape me and him made when we were in high school and he recorded over it so it said "a fly guy, a fly guy, a fly guy...*Gary's a*...fly guy, a fly guy..."

shit was hilarious. I wanna recreate it for the mixtape. hook it up if you can folls.

Didn't he get married LAST week? What a horrible friend you are. Don't forget to get something for Tate next week!

Herm

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    easy there se??or "put it on blast"

• dayday 9,611 Posts

jeez sorry, I was busy getting laid off and dealing with my life accordingly. mixtape fell kinda low on my priority list the last couple weeks. he understands.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Ay, so I don't clutter the board any further, does anyone have an MP3 of Hi-C's "I'm Not Your Puppet"? This song came up the other night and then Daze reminded me of it in the Quik thread.

I ran into Tony-A digging at Groove Time back in '93. That means I'm like a 16th as down as Daze. That's gotta count for something.

Ay, so I don't clutter the board any further, does anyone have an MP3 of Hi-C's "I'm Not Your Puppet"? This song came up the other night and then Daze reminded me of it in the Quik thread.

I ran into Tony-A digging at Groove Time back in '93. That means I'm like a 16th as down as Daze. That's gotta count for something.

getting it for you now...get on aim.

• jeez sorry, I was busy getting laid off and dealing with my life accordingly. mixtape fell kinda low on my priority list the last couple weeks. he understands.

Have you been crying?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    are you two "having a spat"?

for the kazoo

are you two "having a spat"?

for the kazoo

we made up...he "kissed it better" if you know what I mean.