steveo on carolla

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
I was flipping channels and saw that Steve-o was on Carrollas show...holy fuck this was uncomfortable to watch, dude was really fuckin drunk, tackled carolla, busted a table and had to be restrained, dudes isnt a good enough actor to fake this, had to be real...have to give it up to Carrolla for keeping his cool and at least trying to make light of it all....

Comments

• Adam Carolla is a

• yeah man I caught that shit. totally awkward and uncomfortable...what a terrible show.

• Adam Carolla is a

hahaha, this was the actually the only funny thing I've ever seen on his show. Did you Steve-o smash the glass coffee table? They should have just let him go godzilla on the rest of the set.

• wasnt steve-o on some drunken frat boy screaming racial slurs(N bombs) when he first came out on the set? dude is a joke...

chris pontinus is actually funny imo

• Didn't catch the slurs, if any, but seeing a drunken idiot terrorize Carolla's godawful show was fucking hilarious to me.
    I was hoping for Daily Show repeats, instead I got this.

• The most uncomfortable shit i have ever seen on tv was this time Steve-O was a guest on a Dutch talkshow. Over here you can say and do pretty much anything without getting bleeped or censored on tv. Steve-O asked if this was true when the talkshow host told him it was, he dropped his pants and got a stapler and started to staple his nutsack to his leg.

• I knew this was going to be on the net somewhere..he starts smoking a joint then he staples his nuts
    i doubt anbody wants to see this but anyways it's some funny shit i'm warnig you there is a lot of blood involved

STEVE-O on Dutch TV