Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    BELIEVE IT OR NOT, I WAS NOT THE ONE WHO MOVED THAT ONE.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    BELIEVE IT OR NOT, I WAS NOT THE ONE WHO MOVED THAT ONE.
    BM blast is better than PM blast.

• not that it is a huge deal, but its a deal...why the fuck was this thread bumped with blinding quickness? I mean there are announcement worthy threads in crate diggin all the time(and right now) but a thread about free records cant hang out in crate diggin?

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    your press conference needs to be held with dcast or RAJ methinks...or even Danno?

• your press conference needs to be held with dcast or RAJ methinks...or even Danno?

couldnt be Danno , I pay crazy ass prices for his Wilson Simonal LPs and he sent me the record I get the most requests for when I DJ, Rita Pavone "Il Ghehe"

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    your press conference needs to be held with dcast or RAJ methinks...or even Danno?

couldnt be Danno , I pay crazy ass prices for his Wilson Simonal LPs and he sent me the record I get the most requests for when I DJ, Rita Pavone "Il Ghehe"

That reminds me - can you play "Il Ghehe" please?

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    over moderating is definitely not funky nor fonky.
    i got my samantha ronson post deleted this weekend and still have no clue why.

i want the truth

• REST IN PEACE:

Summer Yams

• your press conference needs to be held with dcast or RAJ methinks...or even Danno?

That reminds me - can you play "Il Ghehe" please?

sure! I usually ask for a beer per request, but since this is the strut, its free! like the records on our porch at 1916 Madison...50 minutes left!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

sure! I usually ask for a beer per request, but since this is the strut, its free!

No, please - no special treatment!

Take your pick:

• sure! I usually ask for a beer per request, but since this is the strut, its free!

No, please - no special treatment!

Take your pick:

hoegaarden please!

• soulstrutter Funky Mcvay his here now diggin...

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    REST IN PEACE:

Summer Yams

• Es way 2 Fonky.

SG

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    over moderating is definitely not funky nor fonky.
    i got my samantha ronson post deleted this weekend and still have no clue why.

i want the truth

Didn't notice that it got deleted - some dude came on & started giving mark ronson shit for not defending his sister or something. It was nothing special, tho. Maybe someone was exercising some Q.C.?

h

• Wasn't me...

Hookup, i'm glad you dig that record!