fuck seattle, west covina's where it's AT!

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
thanks guzzo and insulin1200 for almost getting me raped by a so.cal surfer dude. y'all should see guzzo's room... ...he's got like ten records.everyone loves raymond.

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Fuck Seattle!? You better watch your mouth foll! Are you wearing a Lakers jersey now?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    alls I know is we ended up at a party, I was over on the side battling fat cut chemist look-a-likes and when I get back over to Magic dudes transformed spicoli's nephew into his doorman.

Insulin on the turntables keeping the beat steady shit was

my rhymes were

oh and Magic keep it on the low about my records. There are still some peoples here who lthink my 1-2,100 lists are real

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    well, every one knows that i go bananas like big chan does, even in LA county, but i am still in fact west(seattle)side 'til i die.

guz, just cause you've got all the girls at amoeba wearing your letterman yamaka doesn't mean your collection of disneyland read-along records are heatrocks or something.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    letterman yamaka

LOL

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    letterman yamaka

LOL

you wouldn't be laughing if you saw me in my varsity wrestling tights, cape and yamaka.

I was workin fools and when I was done I'd recite a likkle mourners kaddish on them

• you wouldn't be laughing if you saw me in my varsity wrestling tights, cape and yamaka.

I was workin fools

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    hey bellcity, are we gonna kick it in the ATL, the beginning of november? wurd.

• hey bellcity, are we gonna kick it in the ATL, the beginning of november? wurd.
    You coming thru? Lemme know what's up.