free records in Memphis

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited September 2005 in Announcements
gotta clear up space...until 7PM tonight, roughly 3000 12"s, LPs and 45s that are the porch at shangri-la are Free! Jazz, hip hop, rock, moodern soul at 7PM they go out to the curb for the garbage man...I still havent had a chance to dig through them properly but when we were slagning them for a quarter folks were pulling some decent things. We just need the space, that is why were are giving them awayShangri-La1916 MadisonMemphis, TN 38104

Comments

• hmmmm free records posts gets bumped to the announcements but party announcements retain crate diggin status

• hmmmm free records posts gets bumped to the announcements but party announcements retain crate diggin status

Someone's over-moderating again......I have to be honest and say that for a split second I wondered if I could make it from NJ to Memphis by 7....

• the speed at which my post was bumped was mesmerizing

Someone's over-moderating again

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    hmmmm free records posts gets bumped to the announcements but party announcements retain crate diggin status

And over CRATE DIGGING is full of "blah blah funky?" threads...

C'MON, THIS WAS FREE RECORDS!!!!