Aghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Somebody jacked my car over the weekend at the place where I kept it! Aghhhhhhh! I'M SO FUCKING PISSED RIGHT NOW!!!!! AGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!Dammit! There's no pissed off graemlins to express my anger. I wanna fucking break something I'm so angry. Aggghhhhhhh!!!!

Comments

• OUCH. that sucks, man.

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    Goddamn. Sorry man.

• OUCH. that sucks, man.

• Damn! Where in Frisco?

Sincere apologies. That's brutal, Man.

• Dammit! I was only $600 away from paying it off too. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

• Somebody jacked my car over the weekend at the place where I kept it! Aghhhhhhh! I'M SO FUCKING PISSED RIGHT NOW!!!!! AGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Dammit! There's no pissed off graemlins to express my anger. I wanna fucking break something I'm so angry. Aggghhhhhhh!!!!

same thing happened to my wife's van...saturday night/sunday morning...right in front of the crib too. woke up sunday morning to go to church...got the kids dressed and everything..hit the door...no van..........so i definitely feel your pain

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Damn dude, this has been a bad weekend for cars. I heard of a couple jackings and had many stories of theft told to me in the past week. They hurtin' out in the streets. Made me go out and buy a Club, for real.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    They hurtin' out in the streets.

• Damn! Where in Frisco?

Sincere apologies. That's brutal, Man.

I had it stored in Oakland. It was a pleasure vehicle. I shouldn't say they stole it but the wheels were jacked, the stereo (which was a stock piece of shit anyway) and everything else in it. I've been working so hard the last few weeks to get a lot of my shit in order for that car. It's moreorless worthless now.

I think I'm just gonna pull the engine, transmission and and stuff inside and sell it. Part the car out. I could probably get $1000 at least for parts. It's not worth investing hundreds of dollars to get it back to normal. The vehicle just isn't worth that much.

• I wish to fuck they'd stolen mine instead of coming back three nights in a row to scratch the fuck out of every panel. In insurance terms it's a goner.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Yesterday afternoon at the Children's Hospital I work at in DC, a mother who was driving in to attend to her child who was brought in by ambulance from some trauma, parked her car near the ambulance bays in between Children's and Washington Hospital Center on the WHC side. As she got out, she was held up, beaten severely and had her truck stolen by her assailant.BROAD DAYLIGHT between TWO HOSPITALS. So now she's in rough shape at WHC, her child was admitted to Children's, and when I went to punch my card, one of my co-workers was going over admissions paperwork with Dad, who was trying to figure ut how he was even gonna get home with no money, no vehicle and everyone else in the hospital.

Indeed a bad weekend for cars.

• Here's the fucked up situation I'm in now. I have a car that I could have MAYBE gotten $2500 or $3000 for. I just got full coverage insurance a few days ago because I figured something like this would happen BUT the DMV gave me the wrong paperwork and my insurance company had to CANCEL my policy on Friday. I paid for the insurance but it's in paperwork limbo now. Nobody knows my car has been jacked except my crew.

Give me some advice guys. What would you do.

1. I only owe $600 on the car. I'm gonna go down and pay it off today. I don't want my car loan company involved with this at all.

2. I can probably get the insurance paperwork cleared up without them knowing the car was jacked up yet. I already paid for the insurance and it's just the paperwork that is messed up so ethically I don't believe I'm doing anything wrong.

Now, here's my issue. I HAVE to pay off the loan. No question but is it really worth my time to pay for insurance (instead of getting it refunded - about $150 I'd get back), go through the hassle of getting the car fixed (which would also put a spot on my insurance record), and then trying to sell it and MAYBE getting $2000 considering they probably fucked it up a bit.

Also keep in mind I could probably just part it out and get like $2000 for the parts. Motor, transmission, some misc parts, etc. It would be a bitch pulling all that shit out of the car though.

• Yesterday afternoon at the Children's Hospital I work at in DC, a mother who was driving in to attend to her child who was brought in by ambulance from some trauma, parked her car near the ambulance bays in between Children's and Washington Hospital Center on the WHC side. As she got out, she was held up, beaten severely and had her truck stolen by her assailant.BROAD DAYLIGHT between TWO HOSPITALS. So now she's in rough shape at WHC, her child was admitted to Children's, and when I went to punch my card, one of my co-workers was going over admissions paperwork with Dad, who was trying to figure ut how he was even gonna get home with no money, no vehicle and everyone else in the hospital.

Fuck, really puts my situation into perspective.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Yesterday afternoon at the Children's Hospital I work at in DC, a mother who was driving in to attend to her child who was brought in by ambulance from some trauma, parked her car near the ambulance bays in between Children's and Washington Hospital Center on the WHC side. As she got out, she was held up, beaten severely and had her truck stolen by her assailant.BROAD DAYLIGHT between TWO HOSPITALS. So now she's in rough shape at WHC, her child was admitted to Children's, and when I went to punch my card, one of my co-workers was going over admissions paperwork with Dad, who was trying to figure ut how he was even gonna get home with no money, no vehicle and everyone else in the hospital.

damn, people are ignorant...

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Here's the fucked up situation I'm in now. I have a car that I could have MAYBE gotten $2500 or $3000 for. I just got full coverage insurance a few days ago because I figured something like this would happen BUT the DMV gave me the wrong paperwork and my insurance company had to CANCEL my policy on Friday. I paid for the insurance but it's in paperwork limbo now. Nobody knows my car has been jacked except my crew.

Give me some advice guys. What would you do.

1. I only owe $600 on the car. I'm gonna go down and pay it off today. I don't want my car loan company involved with this at all.

2. I can probably get the insurance paperwork cleared up without them knowing the car was jacked up yet. I already paid for the insurance and it's just the paperwork that is messed up so ethically I don't believe I'm doing anything wrong.

Now, here's my issue. I HAVE to pay off the loan. No question but is it really worth my time to pay for insurance (instead of getting it refunded - about $150 I'd get back), go through the hassle of getting the car fixed (which would also put a spot on my insurance record), and then trying to sell it and MAYBE getting $2000 considering they probably fucked it up a bit.

Also keep in mind I could probably just part it out and get like $2000 for the parts. Motor, transmission, some misc parts, etc. It would be a bitch pulling all that shit out of the car though.

Call the insurance people NOW.
    If you recently had issues thru the DMV and they had to do anything with that policy, then there should be some sort of window where you are covered. Insurance companies may be bastards, but you are still a paying customer who will buy another car for them to insure.

• autezautez 404 Posts
    definitely a bad weekend for cars in the bay area. my roomate got his car broken into on saturday but they missed his stereo and his sub in the trunk. they got his cd's and some other random items though.