Alaska - need someone who lives there

jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
holler at me on the PM if you do or have a relative there that can make a run to an address for me...may be something BIG or itll be a waste of time... regardless, let me know.searching for a dude who used to be an engineer at this oakland recording studio... thank you!

Comments

• are you talking about anchorage? alaska's a mighty big state...

• I think there's a member on this board that resides in Alaska. Forgot what his name is.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    are you talking about anchorage? alaska's a mighty big state...

youre right... i only think of anchorage when i say alaska but yes youre 100% correct. isnt it almost the same size as california or one of the biggest states?

• I used to sell records to a fellow in anchorage. He was a big calypso and steel band collector. If you'd like, I can ask him if he'd be interested.

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    Jinx

Try to contact rook, he lives there.
    Look here.

Peace

youre right... i only think of anchorage when i say alaska but yes youre 100% correct. isnt it almost the same size as california or one of the biggest states?

its much bigger than California.. Bigger than texas too.

its much bigger than California.. Bigger than texas too.
    Alaska is the biggest state (land area) in the U.S.

Alaska is the biggest state (land area) in the U.S.

see... got motherfuckers up in here learning and shit... good job kids!

and thanks to dude who posted the link to rooks post...

WOW!!!! 5 STAR THREAD!!!! yall some cool niggles whoever threw that on there...

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    and thanks to dude who posted the link to rooks post...

Anytime, jinx.

Peace

• I think there's a member on this board that resides in Alaska. Forgot what his name is.

Nanook.

Nanook.
    I thought his name was rooks....
    and thanks to dude who posted the link to rooks[/b] post...

Nanook.

Yeah, I was just joking. My stereotyping close-minded ways thinks everybody in Alaska is named Nanook!

Herm

Nanook.

Yeah, I was just joking. My stereotyping close-minded ways thinks everybody in Alaska is named Nanook!

Herm
    HAHA! I didn't even peep that.