Marques Houston v. Nick Cannon

rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
I mean, who's REALER? VS.

Comments

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Marques Houston: "singer, songwriter, producer, actor, businessman, and master entertainer"

Nick Cannon: "rapper, writer, comedian, film star and executive producer of his very own hit show"

• Marques Houston: "singer, songwriter, producer, actor, businessman, and master entertainer"

Nick Cannon: "rapper, writer, comedian, film star and executive producer of his very own hit show"

I know, I know. It's a tough call...

• Nick Cannon is realer. Marquez Houston used to be called "Batman" and wore an eye patch and a big Dr. Seuss hat. Nick Cannon ain't never did nothing like that

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

HAH!

• Wait... OK... he is not the guy with the patch... he is the guy posing in his skivvies

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Wait... OK... he is not the guy with the patch... he is the guy posing in his skivvies

Yup

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    man.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    HAH!

• the realest

Born in Los Angeles, Jonathan spent four years living in Germany as a youth and still speaks some German. He first became interested in show business when his cousin Crystal brought him along on her acting auditions. At age nine, he asked his cousin to let him audition, and within six months got his first role, a small part in the television series "21 Jump Street." When he's away from the set, Wesley enjoys basketball, volleyball and swimming. He has also performed as a singer, rapper and hip-hop dancer with a group he formed with his friends.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Who'se that, QUDDUUSS?

• CITY GUYS??

• CITY GUYS??

AND "What I Like About You"

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Oh yeah, I like City Guys. That's a good show.

• the realest

shit - a THIRD option? the comp is just too serious. i gotta rethink this one.

• Oh yeah, I like City Guys. That's a good show.

sayin tho, the theme song was the shit. Way realer than Saved By The Bell.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    What happened to QUDDUUSS?

C I T Y YOU CAN SEE WHY

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    ROGER WINS[/b]

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

the realest

Born in Los Angeles, Jonathan spent four years living in Germany as a youth and still speaks some German. He first became interested in show business when his cousin Crystal brought him along on her acting auditions. At age nine, he asked his cousin to let him audition, and within six months got his first role, a small part in the television series "21 Jump Street." When he's away from the set, Wesley enjoys basketball, volleyball and swimming. He has also performed as a singer, rapper and hip-hop dancer with a group he formed with his friends.

You're a fan, too? My girlfriend won't stop talking about this dude...

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Folls plaese, it gets no REALER!!!!!!!!!!!!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

Dudes wanted to be him in grade school, but only after the Pepsi commercial.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Marquez Houston used to be called "Batman" and wore an eye patch and a big Dr. Seuss hat.

Puttin' shame to my name...........

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Dudes wanted to be him in grade school, but only after the Pepsi commercial.

He was the TAP DANCE KID back in the dayz...........

• Folls plaese, it gets no REALER!!!!!!!!!!!!

no thread hijack! this is serious discussion here. grownup talk!

• Dudes wanted to be him in grade school, but only after the Pepsi commercial.

OH SNAP! [/b]

So that's how dude can afford them crazy e-bay records and double copies of each!

thank you so much! I so needed to hear this before bedtime.

And faux - yeah, I dig this cat for some reason. He just seemed like a cool cat. City Guys filled that late Saturday morning void after Saved by The Bell jumped the shark.

And the only reason I knew about What I like About You was randomly stumbling across it and watching Amanda Bynes perky boobies, and then seeing him and being like "Ayo! That's dude from City Guys!"

• watching Amanda Bynes perky boobies

seriously underrated.

how this flick didn't get the oscar nod?!?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    seriously underaged.

• seriously underaged.

oh contraire