Congratulations to Tate the funky example!

djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Homie got married last night!!...and I fucking missed it. ARGH!!!!!!!First I read the time wrong on it so I was running a half hour late to start, and then my girl got caught in traffic and didn't show up to my house until 15 min after the ceremony started...I was sooooooooooooooooo fuckin bummed. so congrats to my main homie Tate and I'm gonna have to do something big for the wedding present now.

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Word up, good going Tate!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Welcome to club my man - CONGRATULATIONS!

• Oh shit, I didn't realize it was this soon!

Congratulations, Tate!!!

Herm

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Tate got married in style...I mean IN STYLE...hommie and his best man were wearing suits with black and grey air force 1's ... Yamashiro style marriage too!! I'm very happy for T & C. Congratulations!!!

• Everything was lovely man....

Ambience was on point, food was great, drink was flowin, music was bumpin, even the old folks were feelin it. Mannnn... even the cake was tasty.

Obviously the best part was seeing Tate and Carrie tie the knot. Everybody was happy to see them together. I, for one was so glad and honored to be invited. Thanks a mill hommie! I wish ya the best of the best.....

• Congratulations Mr and Mrs funkyexample!

• Congratulations Mr and Mrs funkyexample!

word 'ems. I was just bumping "post no bills" on friday.

P.S. We should make sure to bump this thread in a few so he can see it. I doubt the boy will be on Soulstrut anytime soon.

[color:white] unlike some other soulstrutters who shall remain nameless [/color]

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Congratulations Mr and Mrs funkyexample!

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    Congratulations Mr and Mrs funkyexample!

• Right on Tate! Nice work!

• MateMasterTate! Big up yourself, Homie. It seems like only yesterday we were PMing wedding details......we grew up so fast.

All the best to you and yours!