has the value on this gone down or what?

TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central

Comments

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

Just noticed the last few of these went for kinda cheap.

• I think the French press on EMI/Pathe is the $$$ one.

• I think the French press on EMI/Pathe is the $$$ one.

The Nessa press should still get $75 or better... I don't know what the Reynaldos and French Deadbeats and Great Collectros of the world have "decided", since it seems on ebay every month there is a new record that is "no longer valuable". That shit is not reality

Honestly I woulda bought that shit if I had known... haha

Things go for cheap all the time on ebay. It doesn't mean shit

• the last time I checked, escargot trays were going for more like $15, so yeah, the prices are coming down a bit.

Oh! you were talking about the record? My bad.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts

Just noticed the last few of these went for kinda cheap.
    yeah, i saw that too. but thats always been a cheap record, there was just a short period where it was goin for lik $50. it's really like a $15-$20 record. great album though

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    The seller on that one had low feedback (12), which could be a possible factor in the low end-price.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

yea i was eyeing one of those recently too. forgot about it ending though.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    The seller on that one had low feedback (12), which could be a possible factor in the low end-price.

Ooooorrrr, perhaps the Reynaldos "decided" that it was no longer desirable...

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

I would have bid higher had there not existed a more desirable French press. I recently sold a U.S. press because it wasn't as OG as it could have been. Can't have that in the collection.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    i think reynaldo is the devil

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I would have bid higher had there not existed a more desirable French press. I recently sold a U.S. press because it wasn't as OG as it could have been. Can't have that in the collection.

We are all but marionettes, forced to dance on the whim of the Reynaldos as they manipulate our strings.

• Things go for cheap all the time on ebay. It doesn't mean shit

So true... a few of this title have been up the last week. I caught one for 23 or something. It didn't have the album title in the auction title, just the players.

The Nessa press is the US OG press, it came out what, a year later than the French? Nothing to be ashamed of. Plus the french press of stances a sophie is (almost) the only art ensemble of chicago record that gets any money. You could buy the entire US catalog, private presses and all, for what it goes for.

Are you really that jonsing for a guys nipple??