Two UBER wants.

hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
edited September 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Gary Schneider

Omar Khorshid

I mostly want the above Khorshid, but I'd be interested if anyone has any of his other decent early/mid 70's ones. Not really into his 80's ones though.

I will trade good shit for these.

Comments

• I got Gary S. Cool record.

Though I am still smarting over that Christening For Listening LP (kidding).

You know the girly psychy folky crap I'm looking for.

Holla

d

• you want that gary schneider that record looks really horrible.

and who wrote that shit in your location ?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    you want that gary schneider that record looks really horrible.

yeah, I'm kinda wondering how the whole thing is, but I'm smitten with the track on show&tell.

and who wrote that shit in your location ?

haha! grafwritah.

• There probably isn't another track with as much distilled weirdness as Green Tamborine, but it's surprisingly consistent and listenable. I like it. Dave don't judge a record by its cover.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    i just listened to that. now i want it too. anyone got the Good Cheer or that Arcesia-rechin lp on show and tells site? i want those joints badly

• There probably isn't another track with as much distilled weirdness as Green Tamborine, but it's surprisingly consistent and listenable. I like it. Dave don't judge a record by its cover.

i wasn't. i said it looks really horrible. doesn't mean it is. i'm going to go listen to it in fact.

• hey that shit is actually pretty good. i stand corrected. i agree crink you need that record.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    this is one of the worst piece of shit songs i have ever had to experience in my life... shit! i can squeeze a fart out of my dead cat that sounds better than that!

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    i can squeeze a fart out of my dead cat that sounds better than that!

Press that up & send me a copy!

this is one of the worst piece of shit songs i have ever had to experience in my life... shit! i can squeeze a fart out of my dead cat that sounds better than that!
    i guess you have to be in to wierd shit. true the actuall song is terrible, but its just dope on the far-out factor. i like it

BTW bearded, if things dont work out with Hcrink, i'd like to holla at that Gary s.

• BTW bearded, if things dont work out with Hcrink, i'd like to holla

AY

YO

persoanlly, i wouldve ayoed this

i guess you have to be in to wierd shit

• I think that Arcesia was a print run of ten. Even the reissues are $100+... Great story behind that record. But you want to talk about fingernails on the chalkboard, that's my personal definition.

Dave I was being sarcastic, I know you don't judge records by their covers.

Mack I'm still waiting for you to offer me some good shit for the Collie Ryans, haha. Stereolab rules you fool. Nice avatar though.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    it's when that compubot starts singin'. that there is when it happens.

• this is one of the worst piece of shit songs i have ever had to experience in my life... shit! i can squeeze a fart out of my dead cat that sounds better than that!

Yeah, I would cosign until the end....ha ha ha....totally awesome

• Well look dudes, I have one if anyone wants to make me an offer. It's a great record if you're into this sort of thing.

• check PM's...
    I got a different Khorshid