peacefulrotationpeacefulrotation 3,481 Posts
edited September 2005 in Announcements

Sat Sept. 24

Milk Bar & Lounge
1840 Haight @ Stanyan
21 & up
9pm-2pm
no dress code

Recorded live as part of Triple Threat's mixtape series.

Dollar Bin Quintet is:

Mike Boo
Max Kane
B-Cause
Teeko
funky drummer J-ONE (when I say funky I mean funky)

If we hadn't been so damn busy these last few weeks we would have liked to have written a few new songs for this. Still, should be fun.

Comments

• long overdue

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    ill come out for this shit dude...

• long overdue

PS Scratch something I can dance to.

• Dance to something I scratch over

• Don't ever disrespect a bay area funk band who's playing when Jinx is in the house.

I gotta get that cat at ALL our gigs, he was

• one of the best things in music right now.

• Don't ever disrespect a bay area funk band who's playing when Jinx is in the house.

I gotta get that cat at ALL our gigs, he was

Details, please.

Did Jinxy Winxy have to choke a bitch?!

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    Don't ever disrespect a bay area funk band who's playing when Jinx is in the house.

Did Jinxy Winxy have to choke a bitch?!

all im going to say is that if some motherfucker is on stage and especially if youre my motherfucking dog on stage... and youre some cockcraving fudgepacker who proceeds to roll your fucking eyes and then take all your little friends and walk out DURING my boys performance... and im drunk and high at the club... you will get run up on. white, black, somoan, etc. ... no one is safe. i dont give a fuck... outside, inside, in the parking lot, you better be fucking ready to be confronted.

punk bitches

• FUCK! *whine* I've been missing all the good shit lately! */whine* I was outta town at my boy's farm though, that was pretty good, but dayum, I STILL haven't seen you guys do your thing. Play by play plaese.