Syndrum

bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Hi, my friend just got a couple of them. One that looks like a mixer and another one that looks like a little snare drum. He's found very little info about them and I said I'd ask on the Board because of the collective wealth of knowledge here about practically every damn thing that ever existed.He's probably found all there is on the web - so any books, mags or personal knowledge would be very appreciated.Thank You.

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Found an image of the other one.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Hi, my friend just got a couple of them. One that looks like a mixer and another one that looks like a little snare drum.

He's found very little info about them and I said I'd ask on the Board because of the collective wealth of knowledge here about practically every damn thing that ever existed.

He's probably found all there is on the web - so any books, mags or personal knowledge would be very appreciated.

Thank You.

Dope! You can re-create the drum roll at the start of the Miami Vice theme by Jan Hammer!!!!

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    not to hijack, but anyone know what those asian violins with one string are called? and if you can get them in toronto? i want to learn it.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    not to hijack, but anyone know what those asian violins with one string are called? and if you can get them in toronto? i want to learn it.

Erhu I believe. Don't know where to get it, but try calling Toronto Chinese Music Association or Chinese Cultural Centre of Greater Toronto.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    wickedness, thanks Bassie!