so i'm stuck in anaheim without a car, right?

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
until sunday, i'm here for work. if anyone wants to blow some shit up, lemme know... otherwise it's an HBO extravaganza. seriously folls, hit me up. i haven't had a television for over 6yrs, and i really don't know how they work. -matt

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    it's good to know you have friends, wherever you go. i'm talking directly to you, hasselhoff.

alright! my 44yr old cambodian co-worker just invited me to go grab a burger... i'll keep you guys tuned, cause i know this shit is riveting. love,

• Damn, hit me up foll. I also live in the despairing suburban hellhole known as Anaheim. Do it!

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    I'd hang out if I didn't live a hour away.

You're in no man's land...Iron Monkey might chill with you though. Hit him up via PM.

Speak of the devil

shit, sounds like all y'all are gonna head over here for a weekend of embarrassment... serious. i've got UNO and dice...? come on out of the woodwork and let a heatrock loose at some strange bar with the polish prince.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    shit, sounds like all y'all are gonna head over here for a weekend of embarrassment... serious. i've got UNO and dice...? come on out of the woodwork and let a heatrock loose at some strange bar with the polish prince.

Lets do this shit!

Lets do this shit!

all you east coast heads are def invited to come sit on the grill with us too...

• I can't do nuthin for you man cause I'm between cars at this very moment, but party downtown Friday night w/ DJ M.E. and maybe DJ 90059 if you can get yourself there (hitchhike).

Holla

d

• SooksSooks 714 Posts
    I went to a cool rockabilly bar in Anaheim somewhere a few years back - it was in a kind of industrial park area - v. small, real low ceilings, live rockabilly band, tattoo sleeves mandatory, chicks with eye-patches, smoking allowed, drinking straight out of the pitcher recommended. Don't remember what it was called though - something like Annie's?

I went to a cool rockabilly bar in Anaheim somewhere a few years back - it was in a kind of industrial park area - v. small, real low ceilings, live rockabilly band, tattoo sleeves mandatory, chicks with eye-patches, smoking allowed, drinking straight out of the pitcher recommended. Don't remember what it was called though - something like Annie's?

Sounds like every place on Harbor blvd.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

EVIL

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    did you get your burger? how was it?

dude I might be down but Anaheim is making me cry. Is there anything going down in Irvine? Sushi, chinese, and boba for dayz. Jump on some airport shuttle, put it on the company card, M***.

aaaaight? hollar

Is there anything going down in Irvine?

no

• If you can rent a car to get to LA for the weekend it will prolly be worth it... I try to avoid most of OC as much as possible...

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    If you can rent a car to get to LA for the weekend it will prolly be worth it... I try to avoid most of OC as much as possible...

• Damn, OC getting hit hard on this thread...... i'll just chill off this one (But yeah, I know - not much is poppin here - unless you're into so-so sushi and mtv's laguna beach-type women?)............... Decent spots - yes, but cool shit to do....? Nah........ I'm right up your way tho (about 10 minutes South) so PM me if you like and hopefully we can meet up).......

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    Damn, OC getting hit hard on this thread...... i'll just chill off this one (But yeah, I know - not much is poppin here - unless you're into so-so sushi and mtv's laguna beach-type women?)............... Decent spots - yes, but cool shit to do....? Nah........ I'm right up your way tho (about 10 minutes South) so PM me if you like and hopefully we can meet up).......

that girl kristin is a man-eater. but i love her.

magic, you needs to hit up medievil times castle. great entertainment, good food, no silverware

i 3 cable guy