...From a Lil' Dude to the rest of SoulStrut

williedynamitewilliedynamite 263 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Big Ups. I'm hundreds of miles away from the nearest record player, thousands from home. Allayall have kept the love of my life at my fingertips. Don't contribute much to the site, but read every word, and every word is much appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    What's up with all the newbies introducing or calling themselves "small", "lil' dude", etc??????

C'mon! Being newbie is not a disgrace. I'm semi-newbie and proud to be.

• PEKPEK 735 Posts
    I'm semi-newbie and proud to be.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I'm semi-newbie and proud to be.

• Big Ups. I'm hundreds of miles away from the nearest record player, thousands from home. Allayall have kept the love of my life at my fingertips. Don't contribute much to the site, but read every word, and every word is much appreciated. Thanks.

I know the answer to this riddle. You are on a Navy ship.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Word up, don't be scared. This board is a great resource.
    Hollar if you need anything....

Stay up, stay fly,
    M

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    Big Ups. I'm hundreds of miles away from the nearest record player, thousands from home. Allayall have kept the love of my life at my fingertips. Don't contribute much to the site, but read every word, and every word is much appreciated. Thanks.

LOL, exactly what i was thinkin

• Big Ups. I'm hundreds of miles away from the nearest record player, thousands from home. Allayall have kept the love of my life at my fingertips. Don't contribute much to the site, but read every word, and every word is much appreciated. Thanks.

LOL, exactly what i was thinkin
    Diz knows the deal...Yo, wherever you be at, keep your head up mayne. I know exactly what it's like. Holla if you need some cd's, magazines, etc,..