what new stuff should I DL yo?

AlGarthAlGarth 353 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Yo homies of the strut.In the mood to do a little Limewire. I haven't really downloaded any "new" music for a while. I'm really out of touch. AND I MEAN REALLY! I am sick of all the stuff that keeps coming up in my itunes (weak ass shuffle). I was hoping to get a few ideas from the recent "waht's melting your face.." thread but it was all pretty rare or at least too rare for limewire. Thanks for that satori though. So I like all genres. But can't stand most of the current radio rap. I'd really like some nice hiphop and funk and soul. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks,Al

Comments

• PEKPEK 735 Posts
    Don't know if it's too new, but the new Maspyke album 'Static' - resembles a good minor league version of Slum Vill - DJ Roddy Rod isn't Dilla's caliber as a beatmaker, but acquits himself w/o shame; speaking of SV, the new Barak album eponymously self-titled is pretty strong from what I've heard - the promo CD I have has some awful vacuum/chainsaw/blender-like watermark sounds inserted every minute and a half though.