Martha Stewart doesn't like black people

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Just peeped the intro to her Trump-off.Not even 1 token. Or did I miss something?

Comments

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I don't know anything about the Trump-off but I flipped past the show the other day and scanned the audince to see if there were any minorities visible. I saw one black lady, but that's about it. I wonder how the "desired" democgraphics of the show compare to those who are actually watching.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    true. MS is all about the white ladies.

However,

I'm slightly surprised that they did not take the typical stereotype reinforcement route: the "get by" black man (Kwame) and/or the "wild crazy" black woman (Omarosa).

So instead of blowing everyone's mind by presenting black people as completely normal, it's better to just pretend like they don't even exist.

Interesting.

• true. MS is all about the white ladies.

I saw 'em standing in line to get into a filming of her show in NYC. It was like revenge of the clones - multiple MS reissues waiting to get in and see the OG.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I'm watching this shit now, and don't see a single minority on here.

Is that correct?

*puke*

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I'm watching this shit now, and don't see a single minority on here.

Is that correct?

*puke*

I don't doubt it, check the commercials during the break. Do the advertisers look like they are selling products to minorities? I'm guessing not.

Rainbow coalition ain't what your advertisers are buying ad time for, they want results

• Probably joined a white supremacy gang in prison.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Fuck a Martha Stewart...my black ass don't want any piece of her or her show anyways.

Is that Anthony Pearson?

• Fuck a Martha Stewart...my black ass don't want any piece of her or her show anyways.

She is the epitome of 'whitey'