I feel fucking awesome!

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Seriously though I usually don't feel good. Just in general, but today I feel fucking WONDERFUL.Just wanted to share that with youse. James, turn your PMs on.

Comments

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Me, that was 3 days ago...

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Keep it up my man! Life is incredible.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    Today was a really nice day outside... I found five kittens in my back drive way, I heard them crying like three days ago but I couldnt find them... I hope they grow up and eat them damn field mice out there... I stopped at a gas station just to wipe off some bird stuff off my windshield and then jumped back in the car and pulled off, it hard to find a gas station with the squeegee and the windshield fluid. I'm at work now and I need a drink so I can eat this tastykake.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    WONDERFUL.
    AWESOME!

• me too...had a nice lunch, work is goin well, bought a stack of LPs from someone...a clean ass Meters "look-ka py py" was in there...going to see my girl after work...life is good.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

then...

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    life is good.

Oh yeah.

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    WEEKEND WAS COMPLETE BLISS, last 3 days have been the opposite. I had to leave work yesterday due to a small panic attack (if that gives you any idea).

• Middle Management's X[/b]mas party

• Seriously though I usually don't feel good. Just in general, but today I feel fucking WONDERFUL.

Just wanted to share that with youse. James, turn your PMs on.

man it's been so long since i felt good it's ridiculous.

thing is about feeling like crap you have to go out and do shit. it just makes it worse to sit home and shit.