So wifey is cooking up the eggs

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
... in the cast iron skillet, along with the mango sausage and some other stuff, and she's singing to me. "I love you, for so many reasons..." and "I love you, take one." And I'm like "What's that your singing babe?" and she's like "It's East of Underground."

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Hahah, yeah, I just had to read that again. Wifey is the best, man.

• mine does the same. Wifeys are the illest. Actually, my lady hipped me to a whole gang of music. First and foremost... the pleasures of Brenton Wood.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    My girl was sitting at my kitchen table the other day doing some work and I start hearing:

"Blues, fly awaaay..." and I'm like, the Whatnauts don't have any females in their group.

Then I'm like, oh shit.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Then another day, I caught shorty flipping through the Expedit on the way out of the other room and had to be like, "Damn, that is so sexy."

• the other morning, my girl asked if I wanted some biscuits, she started to whip up some from scratch and put on some music..some Gaturs...I was like, "this is too cool"

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    mine does the same. Wifeys are the illest. Actually, my lady hipped me to a whole gang of music. First and foremost... the pleasures of Brenton Wood.

My girl is all about Brenton Wood. She hipped me to him as well. First and formost my girl into "lowrider classics."

• mine does the same. Wifeys are the illest. Actually, my lady hipped me to a whole gang of music. First and foremost... the pleasures of Brenton Wood.

My girl is all about Brenton Wood. She hipped me to him as well. First and formost my girl into "lowrider classics."

our girls should hang out.

• my lady was a hardcore Mobb Deep, Gangstarr, Wu Tang, Cypress Hill head 96-98.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    mine does the same. Wifeys are the illest. Actually, my lady hipped me to a whole gang of music. First and foremost... the pleasures of Brenton Wood.

oogum is one of my favorite songs ever. i can listen to it 20 times in a row and it will put a smile on my face every time. props as well to '18 with a bullet' and 'you musta got your fools mixed up.'

back on trak...
    my girl called me just last night, she said, "i just want you to hear this..." then put the phone up to the speakers blasting neville brothers' 'every day'

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    my girlfreind is my favorite musician ever... plays every instrument, makes dirty raps, and holds my hair back when i drink too much.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    My girl to music =

sucks, really.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    my lady was a hardcore Mobb Deep, Gangstarr, Wu Tang, Cypress Hill head 96-98.

Oh shit. Yeah man. Our ladies, do they know each other?

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    My girl to music =

sucks, really.

that is kinda how my girl is. Except for what she loves which is

badly drawn boy
    Fat joe
    Pink Floyd
    Rush

and I LIKE IT THAT WAY!

• My girl to music =

sucks, really.

yeah it do!!

I dunno if me and my lady would get along if she wasn't into music. You must have other stuff in common.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I kind of wish my girl was into some EMO shit. She isn't in any way. The closest she gets to EMO music is listening to Sizzla.

Then she clowns me on my Belle & Sebastian collection...

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    yeah, what I should have said was

my girl to most things =

• my lady was a hardcore Mobb Deep, Gangstarr, Wu Tang, Cypress Hill head 96-98.

Oh shit. Yeah man. Our ladies, do they know each other?

dunno. but surely they would get along.

Son, your wife gets a gratis copy of the new mix... just on "YEEEE YEEEE THATS RICHMOND" status alone

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

Son, your wife gets a gratis copy of the new mix... just on "YEEEE YEEEE THATS RICHMOND" status alone

You can take a girl out of Richmond but you can't take the Richmond out the girl, huh?

• my gal still reps Watsonville holmes

• My girl to music =

sucks, really.
    same here, and unless you consider canned, boxed or frozen cooking then she doesn't do that either.

• sing this to wifey!
    You got soul, too much soul
    Foxy clothes, the cutest nose
    The greatest shape
    There's nothing fake about you

plus a lil extra special east LA goodness

love & the motherfucking town i live in*

*spaceghost is sitting on a goldmine and he aint sharing...

• my girl is on the complete opposite side of music, maybe likes an ounce of soul, jazz, funk or hip hop - other than that its just me and my headphones..... Kinda weak. She sure ain't no

• CASTRO!!! WATSON!!!!!!!

• OlskiOlski 355 Posts
    "My older brothers always played James Brown when I was small, don't play me this sixties oldies sound" my wife when I play some raer funk 45s).

"Why don't you have the new 50 Cent?" My wife when I play the latest hip-hop 12" that I'm into.

"Fela is so old fashioned. He was on TV (in France) all the time and scared the hell out of us little kids. Why don't you have no Rai in your collection"....

But I can't complain. She is my hardest critic when it comes to me playing music but also the best dancer when she's feeling it. And she hipped me up to a lot of stuff that i had never heard of from Dutronc to Bonga.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey AI,

My wife comes lovely with the breakfast too. She also has very good and varied tastes in music ranging from Clannad (who she put me up on) to Rachmaninoff. Surprisingly, I got her into Brian Auger and Black Sabbath among other groups/artists she hadn't checked for. Her first loves, though, are Marvin Gaye, Jackie Wilson, and Al Green, so I had to keep her!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    Wifeys are the illest.

Sunday my wife was out in New Jersey while I was with my Pop watching football and when she came back she said "I went to buy Destiny's Child CD and they had vinyl in there..." She found a new spot for me! "I said was it alot?" she said "yeah..." My dad said "When you visit me again, pick me up and we'll go..." [color:red]Ill! [/color]Digging with my dad!