SouthCrackalackSouthCrackalack 3,853 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
anyone got one??

Comments

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    im looking

• I looked and found several articles but no link

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    which one exactly? or is any related to the subject acceptable? what are your means with this material?

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    I have to interview Jim Jones on Thursday. What should I ask him?

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

who is his favorite dipset member, besides himself

• I have to interview Jim Jones on Thursday. What should I ask him?

how come he made those people drink tha kool aid?

Ask him why is Harlem: Diary of a Summer so ?

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

ask him if he thinks jay is gonna come back at him for talking all greasy about the roc.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts

Ask what the fuck "Goonie Goo Goo" is????? I'm so serious too...........

Also, I hear every day when he wakes up he goes outside in his boxer shorts and walks up 125th st. to the clothing store and buys new shit to wear. For real, every single day! Ask him this shit, I gotta hear the answers. I heard he walked into the barber shop and damn near choked the life out of some dude too.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

Ask what the fuck "Goonie Goo Goo" is????? I'm so serious too...........

It's some shit in Big Foot talk... Don't worry. Eddie's dad didn't know either.

• which one exactly? or is any related to the subject acceptable? what are your means with this material?

im talking about the recent show when Mase was on and Jim and Cam called in letting Mase have it about all kinds of shit. Jim threw out some funny threats that i'd like to hear.

• which one exactly? or is any related to the subject acceptable? what are your means with this material?

im talking about the recent show when Mase was on and Jim and Cam called in letting Mase have it about all kinds of shit. Jim threw out some funny threats that i'd like to hear.

hot 97 audio interviews

i would check this site...its not up yet, but if its going up this is where it would be

what the fuck is a goose smacker? he referred to himself as this on a drop for a radio show.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

what the fuck is a goose smacker? he referred to himself as this on a drop for a radio show.

Jim JOnes is the shit. for real. He dont give a fuck.

GOOSE SMACKER! whatever that is its great.

Jim JOnes is the shit. for real. He dont give a fuck.

GOOSE SMACKER! whatever that is its great.

seriously I almost pissed myself when he said that shit it was sooo funny.

he was all like, "yo this yo boy jim jones aka something aka something aka the goose smacker" and that is when I started to bust out laughing. thats one thing I will give those dipset dudes they just don't care -- at all.

someone else told me they thought he said "the gooch smacker" other than that maybe he likes drinking grey goose or he likes running around smacking gooses. errr geese.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    Kufi Smacker

Look him dead in the eyes and say, "You want a piece of this dirty white boy (no homo)?" I'll totally give you a dollar if you do.

But seriously: Ask him about "kufi slapper." That shit was hilarious.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    which one exactly? or is any related to the subject acceptable? what are your means with this material?

That was over a year ago...

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    nah, they actually did it again recently