TONIGHT @ SHIG'S APT 730PM

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited September 2005 in Announcements
im vaccuuming my apt tonight cuz i just got a new vaccuum. and then im gonna prep some fish for tomorrow's dinner cuz im having some guests over to watch so you think i can dance.HOLLA!

Comments

• Re: Guestlist: whutitrookeyrikey?

• Re: Guestlist: whutitrookeyrikey?

shnoophoggyhogg, i got you with a +1. i know the bouncer.

• Cool. I'll be the guy with the magic markers and the plaid shorts.

• i'd come hang out with you while you watch so you think you can dance, but i hate the smell of fish hoovering around a closet. so do you think i could come by and have a talk with you while you vaccuum. i'll probably have to leave when your done though.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    im vaccuuming my apt tonight cuz i just got a new vaccuum. and then im gonna prep some fish

please to post fish recipe. also, what brand bags you use for the vaccuum? you use bags or you got the hoover cyclonic no bag jumpoff joint? i'm looking to upgrade my vaccuum game.

• you get the kirby????

I know you were debating it.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    LOL

I wish I could afford a Dyson.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Cool. I'll be the guy with the shaggy hair and the moder soul.

• im vaccuuming my apt tonight cuz i just got a new vaccuum. and then im gonna prep some fish

please to post fish recipe. also, what brand bags you use for the vaccuum? you use bags or you got the hoover cyclonic no bag jumpoff joint? i'm looking to upgrade my vaccuum game.

Get the LIGHTWEIGHT BAGLESS SHARK:

It rules our rug.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    so then it just stores it in that little plastic container? can i store other things in there? what is the horsepower? does it leave good vaccuum lines in the rug? what kind of thickness settings does it have on there? does it come with any kind of stickers to customize it? i need my shit tricked out. these are some questions i have.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    two things.

a. i just realized the proper spelling is vacuum. please to consider my above uses of the term "vaccuum" as reading "vacuum". say it enough times and it doesn't even sound like a real word.

b. what's the deal with this one?

the announcements forum is kind of comfy. you can just let your nuts hang a little more in here. this is the new newness.

• so then it just stores it in that little plastic container?
    SIR YES SIR.

can i store other things in there?
    IF YOU DON'T MIND YOUR OTHER THINGS GETTIN' DUSTY LIKE A GROOVE, THEN YES, YOU CAN.

what is the horsepower?
    DUNNO, BUT IT HAS 12 AMPS AND WEIGHS LESS THAN 12 POUNDS HELLA SAUCYLIKE.

does it leave good vaccuum lines in the rug?
    COLLEGE CUTS, ADIDAS LOGOS, AND THAT VISION DREAMS AND PASSION SHIT.

what kind of thickness settings does it have on there?
    FROM CAMERON DIAZ TO BEYONCE.

does it come with any kind of stickers to customize it?
    THIS AIN'T NASCAR, CRACKER.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Shit, I took ours apart the other day and removed a handful of tangled hair and dirt...here's the catch....neither one of us has that much hair on our heads...

The truth is, my girl's been taking it in to clean up her classroom occasionaly and those 9th graders holmes, they shed. So much crap in that vacuum that it had stopped working properly. It's one of those bagless joints too. So much better.

Sayin

• I WAS A KIRBY SALESMAN ONCE. STEP ASIDE FOLKS AND LET ME SHOW YOU SOMETHING AMAZING!

• does it leave good vaccuum lines in the rug?

COLLEGE CUTS, ADIDAS LOGOS, AND THAT VISION DREAMS AND PASSION SHIT.

what kind of thickness settings does it have on there?

FROM CAMERON DIAZ TO BEYONCE.

does it come with any kind of stickers to customize it?

THIS AIN'T NASCAR, CRACKER.

Stellar copywriting.

so you think i can dance.

"So You Think Shig Can Dance"?

My dance teacher (Allan aka Big Poppa) was a finalist but he got cut a couple of weeks ago.

• so you think i can dance.
    "So You Think Shig Can Dance"?

My dance teacher (Allan aka Big Poppa) was a finalist but he got cut a couple of weeks ago.

now i know why you were drinking so much the last few weeks shig. its tough but you just gotta pick it up and tough it out. you'll get through this i know it.

• haha! yeah, a homegirl of mines takes dance classes from dude too. and jinx said they used to be dance buddies which is a funny image in my mind.

anyways, i gots my vaccuuming done last night. i gotta check the brand again and i believe its a hoover with the bags. dont know shit beyond that.

fish recipe. well, i actually prepared everything around the fish cuz i changed my mind and decided to make grilled salmon fish tacos. i was gonna try and make a baked fish with some cilantro and lime soaked nopales but i decided against it cuz i didnt want to freak my guests out with the weird cactus thing. but i still did a lil prep work last night. i made some salsa which is pretty time consuming. see, i like to scoop all that slimey shit out of my tomatos so theres no seeds in that thing. cilantro, white onion, a lil salt, a lil sugar, some white pepper a whole lot of lime and half a jalapeno. oh, and i drop some olive oil in it for consistency.

yall missed out. rosshogg picked a fight with the promo kids out front and tagged up my bathroom.

• I WAS A KIRBY SALESMAN ONCE. STEP ASIDE FOLKS AND LET ME SHOW YOU SOMETHING AMAZING!
    No way!