passing time at work...how do u do it

alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
right now i'm editing a bunch of spreadsheets in excell, mind numbing, an hour to go...want to know how im passing time?3 coffees...and within excell...if you've ever used you know how u have the paperclip guy? well i change him into the Albert Einstein option.(you can do that), and i basically just watch his mannerisms. my favorite thing to do is to keep on saving the document (control + s) and he does this step like he's preparing to break dance. TRY IT! its like Beat Street within a microsoft application. then i start navigating cells with the arrow keys towards einstein and he moves out of the way. its like Qbert withing a microsoft application.but hey, seriously guys, coffee is dangerous. -no relevance, im just happy i created him. tear down teh cubicles!

Comments

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    I post on soulstrut to pass time at work.

-e

• I post on soulstrut to pass time at work.

-e

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    ya, the only prob is that this site makes me think of music too much and i can't listen to it here...its like visiting naughty sites with your eyes closed

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I go to the ANNOUNCEMENTS section of this board to remind me I'm alive.

• sorry to hear that.

the only thing close is a fax machine that sounds like queen's "we will rock you" beat..and that's only when mass photocopies are done...

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I drink Tim Hortons Iced Caps and watch all the breath taking women walking around the University of Toronto campus.

And post here...

But since school has started back up, I've been fucking busy.

• the only thing close is a fax machine that sounds like queen's "we will rock you" beat..and that's only when mass photocopies are done...
    you don't go insane?!...do you talk to co-workers?

• I made a similar thread a week ago. I've got some cool new tasks I'm supposed to be doing. Redesigning a website, designing a full new one, and designing a t-shirt. Lots of work to do but, yeah, sometimes it drags. I download a lot of music too and chat on myspace a lot with friends.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

Corporate accounts payable, Nina speaking. Just a moment.[/b]

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I really really like that pic of Saheer and Michael Bolton. Cot damn that was a good movie.

"*****"
    - Norm Hopper, Iron Monkey, and Myself

the only thing close is a fax machine that sounds like queen's "we will rock you" beat..and that's only when mass photocopies are done...

isolated in a cublicle lik dilbert steez, and generations apart.

Here;

"N.W.A" = National Wildlife Association
    Maroon 5 = good rock music
    Cypress Hill = "oh i'd like to take a vacation in california resort sometime"
    MASH UP= process of making mashed potatoes

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

• the only thing close is a fax machine that sounds like queen's "we will rock you" beat..and that's only when mass photocopies are done...

isolated in a cublicle lik dilbert steez, and generations apart.

Here;

"N.W.A" = National Wildlife Association
    Maroon 5 = good rock music
    Cypress Hill = "oh i'd like to take a vacation in california resort sometime"
    MASH UP= process of making mashed potatoes
    well I hope you getting paid a decent salary...

• I hang out in a record store all day and don't feel guilty at all.