CCR + my car need brakez

hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
their first album rulez. Go but it!

Brakez for my car is gonna be expensive. Marcofunk expensive, probably.

Comments

• psssh! what self respecting hippy from the north bay has a car?

does that 1st ccr have that "suzie q" song? i only have their greatest hits and that song rules.

• how many movies have come out in the last year with a CCR song either in the movie or in the commercial?

i think 3 maybe.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    psssh! what self respecting hippy from the north bay has a car?

does that 1st ccr have that "suzie q" song? i only have their greatest hits and that song rules.

yeah, suzie Q. it's on there. Car - this isn't Frisco, you wanker. we don't have the Bart up here!

how many movies have come out in the last year with a CCR song either in the movie or in the commercial?

i think 3 maybe.

I know. why can't hollywood just them, and buffalo springfield alone already!

• their first album rulez. Go but it!

i have listened to the 2nd side on repeat many times.

yeah, suzie Q. it's on there. Car - this isn't Frisco, you wanker. we don't have the Bart up here!

Yeah but you have ecofriendly people carriers that run on a bottled mixture of redwood sap and sweat squeezed from women's sandals.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Yeah but you have ecofriendly people carriers that run on a bottled mixture of redwood sap and sweat squeezed from women's sandals.

They run on hemp now. the sap was mad poluting, they found out.

• you wanker.

playing up to that British fanbase again?

my bad dogg, i mean blud. i always thought everyone in the north bay had a bmw, a vw van, or a bike.

somehow im picturing you riding around in style in one of these chariots.

you wanker.

playing up to that British fanbase again?

I can't lose that market!

my bad dogg, i mean blud. i always thought everyone in the north bay had a bmw, a vw van, or a bike.

this is true. even the bums have bikes.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    what pulls that thing? Bronson Pinchot?

...or perhaps...

?

• Brakez for my car is gonna be expensive. Marcofunk expensive, probably.

Do it yourself

Breakpads = $20

Labor = $9,000,000

• Who is CCR and do they have any chopped and screwed versions?

• and CCR wasn't even on the soundtrack.

• their first album rulez.

The Golliwogs were the SHIT!