hey...

DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
"can you stop hanging out with your 'friends' from the internet, and come to dinner."

Comments

• ScottScott 420 Posts
    Did this person make little air quotes with their fingers when they said "friends?"

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Did this person make little air quotes with their fingers when they said "friends?"

that is indeed the question!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    yes. it was awesome.

• i wish i had someone to tear me away from this damned computer for a nice meal

lucky!

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    i wish i had someone to tear me away from this damned computer for a nice meal

lucky!

• get back at her by saying, "sure, I'll come to 'dinner.' Make sure to include the air quotes around 'dinner.' hahaha. (this all assumes that she cooked it, which I guess is a sexist assumption to begin with. never mind).

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

lucky!

• lucky!

HA! That's exactly how i read it in my head.

• just like to clarify no relation intended to said film. something about quoting this movie bugs me for some reason.

sidenote: now 2:33 AM, finally stepped away from computer for dinner, courtesy of Mrs. Weiss

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    get back at her by saying, "sure, I'll come to 'dinner.' Make sure to include the air quotes around 'dinner.' hahaha. (this all assumes that she cooked it, which I guess is a sexist assumption to begin with. never mind).

hahaha!!!

I shouldn't laugh, as I do the "cooking" in my domestic situation (my friend made me an apron for my birthday).

But, really, reading the term internet "friends" makes me cringe in the way only the ugliest of truths can.

• "can you stop hanging out with your 'friends' from the internet, and come to dinner."

I resent that seeing as we are 'real world' friends as well.