San Francisco Strutters

llmod1llmod1 317 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Looks like I'm going to be in SF for a couple of weeks (15th - 30th October) house sitting for a friend of mine that lives up in the Berkley Hills.Been to SF about 3 times now so I've got a good idea about where the stores are (although I'm sure some have come and gone.)Wanted to know what Strutters are based in SF.I'm looking to hook up to go digging, have a beer, do some trades etc.Whose up for it??

Comments

• word up.

I'm doing a few gigs during your stay (as well the other SF/Bay Strutter dudes). PM me with a trade list so we can work something.

• Holler at Jinx74 on this board.

• Cool, what sort of gigs? Playing live music or djing?

Might be easier if you let me know any UK / Euro pieces you are after as I've got aound 500 trade pieces.

• Illmod/Marks a top bloke, perhaps the most widely travelled strutter,

I'd chop a few with him again in the blink of an eye !

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    you can give me a holler on the PM if you want to link up or need some spots to check out... hope your trip is safe.

• you can give me a holler on the PM if you want to link up or need some spots to check out... hope your trip is safe.

Ditto.

• Cheers guys, I will most certainly be getting in contact with you guys.

Hey Lucero / Hugh, how are things down under??

you can give me a holler on the PM if you want to link up or need some spots to check out... hope your trip is safe.

Ditto.

fucking quote stealer!!!

oh and if you are interested in buying records i have a lot that you can check out... ross is a bitch and has nothing but dollar bin rap records and last years reggae burners... QUOTE THAT BITCH! urrrie...

• you can give me a holler on the PM if you want to link up or need some spots to check out... hope your trip is safe.

Ditto.

Ditto.

fucking quote stealer!!!

oh and if you are interested in buying records i have a lot that you can check out... ross is a bitch and has nothing but dollar bin rap records and last years reggae burners... QUOTE THAT BITCH! urrrie...

Just so you know, ALL AMERICANS ARE LIKE THIS IN PERSON.

Enjoy your trip!

ive been known to kill foreigners out of sheer boredom...

• ...but if he likes you it's cuddle city. Come for the records, stay for the stubble burn

...but if he likes you it's cuddle city. Come for the records, stay for the stubble burn

thats a good one.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    I live on the other side of the Bay in Berkeley, but you should drop me a line when you're in town to see if I'm free from grading papers!

• Hey Lucero / Hugh, how are things down under??

pretty good dude - the rugby and ashes have finally finished, summer is about the bless us with her warmth, theres a few 'regional' trips on the cards but nothing to rival your globe-trotting exploits .. some records about, but nothing yet !!

• Do any of you guys know if there any record shows on during the time I am there?

• llmod1llmod1 317 Posts
    Guys, this is only a couple of weeks away. Could those people who want to trade or dig or go for a beer drop me a line on the pm with cell numbers so that I can get in direct contact with you. Cheers!!