NFL WEEK #2

SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Congrats to the many fans of Philly and Pitt on here, you guys had dominant victories today.My Pats ran into a Carolina team that was And our schedule only gets worse for the next 3 weeks. How hard is it to watch your team get something like 7 false start penalties in 1 game? Pats had no room for error against this tough Panthers team, and they shot themselves in the foot many times.

Comments

• Packers getting worked by the Browns. Next week against Tamba Bay. It's going to be a L-O-N-G season in Green Bay. Although, the Vikings got stomped again today. The Bears and Lions tied for 1st in the North...very interesting.

But the Packers so far this year:

• Options
    Need the CHargers to win by 4 and KC to do the same to the Raiders for $1326 from Pro Line (othr picks were Cin, Chi, TB, Pitt).

Looks like I'll be in front of the TV most of the night.

K.

P.S. Looks like I lost as Denver is up by 3 with 5 seconds left. COme on kickreturn!

• Need the CHargers to win by 4 and KC to do the same to the Raiders for $1326 from Pro Line (othr picks were Cin, Chi, TB, Pitt).

Looks like I'll be in front of the TV most of the night.

K.

P.S. Looks like I lost as Denver is up by 3 with 5 seconds left. COme on kickreturn!

Hey, do you do the Pro Line betting online? I might want to hop on that myself this season. By week 5 I should have the league figured out well enough to make some dough.

• Options
    Iit's government sanctioned gambling, here's the link for the odds:

http://proline.olgc.ca/home.asp?lang=

You can bet over/unders and point spreads on the same ticket - the money line is on a seperate ticket. H+ means home team has to win by 8 or over. Tie is within 3 either way.

The odds usually come out on Thrusday. If you're so inclined, i can play a ticket for you.

K

P.S. Fucking Chargers!

• Who ya'll think is comin outta the NFC North, man my Packers got jacked by the Browns 2day. Without Javon we are gonna struggle, but so is Minn. Det. and Chi.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Who ya'll think is comin outta the NFC North, man my Packers got jacked by the Browns 2day. Without Javon we are gonna struggle, but so is Minn. Det. and Chi.

i didn't know why dudes were jockin chicago, but everyone else looks fucking terrible. minnesota got stomped!

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    My Ravens might be the worst team in the NFL. -2 yds offense at halftime against the lowly titans. At least we know it wasn't Boller's fault. Clarence Moore has got to go. He is a pass dropping machine.

• My Ravens might be the worst team in the NFL. -2 yds offense at halftime against the lowly titans. At least we know it wasn't Boller's fault. Clarence Moore has got to go. He is a pass dropping machine.

i feel your pain. hopefully the upcoming bye week will give them a chance to get things together.

hopefully

• i'm a BROWNS fan. so it was dope beating green bay on their home turf. conrats to trent dilfer. peace, stein. . .

• Who ya'll think is comin outta the NFC North, man my Packers got jacked by the Browns 2day. Without Javon we are gonna struggle, but so is Minn. Det. and Chi.

Who knows, the NFC North is like the NL west, .500 may win the division. I got a feeling Packer fans are in for a few seasons of "wait til next year." Philly looked pissed after last week, , ATL may be sweatin just a little over Vick's hammy.