OG Check - 1619 Bad Ass Band

llmod1llmod1 317 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Picked up a copy of this record today at a local record fair for next to nothing. The record is on tsg Records and is from 1976. The version I knew about is on Graxham from 1978. Do I take it that the one I found is the first pressing? It also has a different cover, my one has the grill and bumper of a big old Ford truck on the cover. Thanks for the help

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    OG

• Next question, has this been reissued or booted? I'm almost certain that mine is an OG due to smell, weight, texture, 6th sense etc.

• Next question, has this been reissued or booted? I'm almost certain that mine is an OG due to smell, weight, texture, 6th sense etc.

This is definitely the OG and RARE at that...

Possible Japanese reissue exists

prize czech on the white hand-drawn cover?

2-400. don't remember the last one on ebay was a long time ago.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Next question, has this been reissued or booted? I'm almost certain that mine is an OG due to smell, weight, texture, 6th sense etc.

2-400. don't remember the last one on ebay was a long time ago.

Sketch Ulrich, plaese to follow through para BB.

• I thought the one w/ the hand drawn black and white art of a "savage/slave" girl chained on a wave was the OG.

• Nope, car Issue is OG.
    Shit, you know how rare anything on TSG is ?.....

Hot Shit find!