AlienIverson Appreciation...

DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Dude djed for 6 hours, no break and completely laid waste to the spot. big up yourself soldier....have another stella, on me.

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    lemme go piss first...

- look at that NUMERO

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Post deleted by Delay

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    better than the chick who ran up to me 3/4 of the way through playing "no agreement" and she had the shiney blouse and pinched my nipples and said something to the effect of "theyre hard" or something and her breath smelled like pesto. not a good look. i would have tepped though.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    dude i'm drunk and i'm nervous that i'll read my posts tomorrow in embarassment. say word...

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    word. wifey in strong island tonight. time to go to berd. get at me manana

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    o h yeah and the rest of you folk can start appreciating me...

... not now, but right now.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    better than the chick who ran up to me 3/4 of the way through playing "no agreement" and she had the shiney blouse and pinched my nipples and said something to the effect of "theyre hard" or something and her breath smelled like pesto. not a good look. i would have been intreped[/b] though.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    better than the chick who ran up to me 3/4 of the way through playing "no agreement" and she had the shiney blouse and pinched my nipples and said something to the effect of "theyre hard" or something and her breath smelled like pesto. not a good look. i would have been intreped[/b] though.

Yeah yeah, out in the streets, they call it murder.

• WORD.

Cosmo.

That dude!

errrrie. (i had a lot of beers)

We raised over 2 more k for NOLA tonite!

• o h yeah and the rest of you folk can start appreciating me...

Does this involve pinching your nipples?

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Word! Cosmo is that DUDE! Plaese believe it folls!!!!

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Yes, Cosmo is that fellow.
    I can't fucking believe there's only 11 posts in this thread.

Me and my kids have been urrling for the last day or so, otherwise I would have appreciated urrlier.

word to Pedialite

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Appreciated.

• Give it up for The Dude. Thanks again for Heatrocking that Sylvanus - got it in the mail yesterday along with the funk mix and Milk Crate 12". The cover of Wanna Take You Higher is also

• Cosmo is - as they say - the man....

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    Cosmo is - as they say - the man....

• Cosmo is - as they say - the man....

agreed. cosmo is most definitely

• hell yeah...appreciated.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Dude djed for 6 hours

a real dj wouldn't do that shit ...fuckin' poser probably played that Shadow shit the first and last hour

seriously... Cosmo is DUDE !!!! he owns Soulstrut ...RESPECT

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    The one true thing I can say about AI, is that every time this place seems to be in a slump or hitting some shitty everybody-beefing styles, he rides in to the rescue with some shit that cracks everybody up and pulls the shit together. In other words, he's that dude (dudestofferson).

• The one true thing I can say about AI, is that every time this place seems to be in a slump or hitting some shitty everybody-beefing styles, he rides in to the rescue with some shit that cracks everybody up and pulls the shit together. In other words, he's that dude (dudestofferson).

he's like the mayor of Soulstrut. he's duder than Devin.

don't stop rispecfellatin'!

• Cosmo Baker is an army... better yet a navy.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    One of the first things I think about when I hear Cosmo's name is the "Love Break" mix.

That set has gotten me through so many last hour / overtime days at work - I mean DAMN, he could be appreciated for that alone... Homeboy DOES IT ALL and always how it should be done, period.

I try show up at the DJ booth when dude comes back home to play out and make sure to holler at dude for a minute. Seeing a Strutter at your gig or just out has a real family feeling to it that I'm sure a lot of us can identify with.

Anyway, much appreciation for C Mo B - an interstellar legend, in our time.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    dude is dude

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    the father of soulstrut slang?

yay!

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    what's duder than dude?

COSMO MOTHERFUCKIN BAKER

real headz know the dude.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    dude is dude

• respect due.