Any record store cats -

4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Anyone know where I can purchase (on-line or in LA) those white plastic dividers for record bins.. Trying to organize the collection tommorrow. Thank ya sai..

Comments

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    don't know any place off hand in LA, but I think turntablelab has those in stock online. Sure some other places might, but they definately should

• I got 'em for ya - cheeeeeep too! Hit me on the PM.

SONIC
    (Aaron)
    (Detroit)

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    On-Line

www.bagsunlimited.com

They have every freaking thing you could want for record storage/organization/shipping.......

• www.bagsunlimited.com is the spot (800) 767-bags call em up and they'll send you a free catalog they have it all.

• I thought that was you Sonic because Josh told me the hilarious story about the license plate. For any of those who don't know, Sonic is the MAN! A stand up cat in the record game if there ever was one. BTW I shoulda bought those record at the store.. oh well, till my next trip to the dirty d.

• oh good looking everyone else...

• BTW I shoulda bought those records at the store.. oh well, till my next trip to the dirty d.

Everybody's main boy DCastillo nabbed 'em up the day after the Fugi/Black Merda show.

Now, Sketch =

For real though, I got dividers for ya - 15 for a dollar. No shit.

SONIC

• i've had bad experiences with bags unlimited. or at least lame experiences. for instance things taking a month or more to get here and also sending shit to my old address after i'd moved after me specifically giving them instructions to send to my new address.

• Sonic...
    I'd take some for that price if you got some extras...
    Just organized my shits yesterday.

• Sonic...
    I'd take some for that price if you got some extras...
    Just organized my shits yesterday.

I gotta check stock tomorrow and see how many we have - they're from a distributor buy out we did last winter, so once they're gone, they're gone. I'll let you know after work.

SONIC