If your at work what does it smell like?

MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Fruity Candles given to me by a co-worker a few years back...Any funk out their or a someone next to you that smells like funk or anyone cooking fish in the company microwave... Come on I know people smelt the stinky fish cooking that and burnt popcorn!!!!

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    every morning we burn the wax out of the silica molds before they get filled with molten stainless steel. the whole place is filled with a blueish-smoke that smells like burning plasitc and makes me want to vomit almost every single day... i still miss the foo-foo coffee and produce from being a grocery checker.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    apathy

• apathy

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    apathy

and disgust

• Lady's perfume and Hot Pockets

Lady's perfume and Hot Pockets

i'd tap

magic's

gonna trim my shell

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    Bean Curd & Moo Shu
    +fried banana

http://www.yenchingdining.com/

• for the past few days it's smelled like cat food in here.

• Formaldehyde

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    magic's

gonna trim my shell

my new favorite avatar...

• Desperation, fear and hot dogs (it's employee "appreciation" day...)

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts

whoa, i think i got a name for my next beat.

whoa, i think i got a name for my next beat.
    "arms around your children"? that some ish.

• i am congested so i can't smell anything. but the vp is here and he is tall as fuck. seeing his head float above the maze of cubicles when he walks around really reminds me of pacman.

• seeing his head float above the maze of cubicles when he walks around really reminds me of pacman.
    sorry but it was so obvious.

• records...except for the occasinal waft of BO and Sweat formt he homeless dudes comin in trying to slang clock radios and shit to us, and the unstoppable stentch of gutter punk kids wanting His Hero is Gone LPs.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    my job smells like B-list actors

• my job smells like B-list actors
    is that what apathy smells like?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    no apathy is more like unemployed b-list actors. This is more of a designer frangrance type aroma

• no apathy is more like unemployed b-list actors. This is more of a designer frangrance type aroma
    Honey dips all up in your area?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    you don't know the half...just imagine a mix between the senior quad in high school and the pimp & ho ball

• you don't know the half...just imagine a mix between the senior quad in high school and the pimp & ho ball
    application is in the mail...

you don't know the half...just imagine a mix between the senior quad in high school and the pimp & ho ball

note to self: do not sleep on the next e! party

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    you bastards jinxed me! i went to the bathroom this afternoon and someone had just gone in ahead of me and locked the door, so i went to one on the other side of the building. i get to the stall and its full of crap and i'm like "man, who the hell didn't flush this"

so, i flush it and as soon as i flush it, i think wait, maybe its clogged. oh yeh, its clogged. so it starts overflowing. and i'm thinking...our maintenance person isn't gunna be happy to mop this up on a friday. then i remember, oh yeh, maintenance dude is out til Monday. DOH!

so, i gotta track down cleaning supplies and clean the bathroom and mop up somebody else's shit. then dump the mop bucket full of bleach and doo doo. good thing its casual day.

therefore, my afternoon smelled like poop water, then disinfectant, then bleach, and now i'm going to DJ. Have a great weekend, SoulStrut! (ps-listen to my radio show tomorrow)

• you bastards jinxed me! i went to the bathroom this afternoon and someone had just gone in ahead of me and locked the door, so i went to one on the other side of the building. i get to the stall and its full of crap and i'm like "man, who the hell didn't flush this"

so, i flush it and as soon as i flush it, i think wait, maybe its clogged. oh yeh, its clogged. so it starts overflowing. and i'm thinking...our maintenance person isn't gunna be happy to mop this up on a friday. then i remember, oh yeh, maintenance dude is out til Monday. DOH!

so, i gotta track down cleaning supplies and clean the bathroom and mop up somebody else's shit. then dump the mop bucket full of bleach and doo doo. good thing its casual day.

therefore, my afternoon smelled like poop water, then disinfectant, then bleach, and now i'm going to DJ. Have a great weekend, SoulStrut! (ps-listen to my radio show tomorrow)

You are a better man then I. I would have just run out of there and not looked back.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

note to self: do not sleep on the next e! party

you had your chance.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    You are a better man then I. I would have just run out of there and not looked back.

ditto

I would've just vomited and made the whole situation worse if I stuck around