Where to begin???

hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
hey, I'm back. I have no idea where to begin reading. What have I missed?Also, who here has had problems getting mail forwarded to a new address. I did one of them change of address cards, but some raers that were in transient when I moved have gone MIA in the postal system.

Comments

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    maybe you can help me with this - http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=439380&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=7&fpart=1

and i don't think change of address forms will forward packages, no matter what those dicks at the post office told me. either that or i just completely stopped getting promos of bad indie rap records exactly when i moved, which i find hard to believe.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    ill honk my horn when i drive through your town this evening... BEEP BEEP!

where you back from?

and regarding where to start:

start here!!!

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    haha! the OC: have not watched it this season. It seems that Sonoma County has no TV reception. none. I suppose most people don't notice, what with all this newfangled cabel TV & whatnot, but I like to keep it real with my rabbit ears. no dice.

but, really, I was kinda not feeling last season. I know you know.

where you back from?

Just moved to a swank new apartment in the epicenter of cool: Santa Rosa.

that's what I'm talkin' bout!

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts

did you spot Segal?

did you spot Segal?

oh yeah!

• ill honk my horn when i drive through your town this evening... BEEP BEEP!

where you back from?

Hey, you wanna meet up at the food court and cruise around SRM?

Really though, is "helping hearts" still around, and are there any records?

do you know whats what with the Heatrocks?

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

HOLY SHIT, how did I miss that thread!?

• Options

HOLY SHIT, how did I miss that thread!?

I somehow managed to laugh the banana I was eating right through my nose. Needless to say, no pictures.

K.

where you back from?

Hey, you wanna meet up at the food court and cruise around SRM?

Really though, is "helping hearts" still around, and are there any records?

What is helping hearts?

records have been real decent here so far. I'm sure SR has nothing on NYC, or San Francisco, but compared to the slim pickins in SoCal the last few years, I'm happy.

Another criminally slept on classic thread...

Funny terms for whacking it and taking a dump.

• And He said: J**f, my son, start by healing your soul with this: Azitis "Creation, Lord I Saw You Cry"

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Hey Jeff, did you get those 3 records I sent you in the mail? Or are they missing in action?

Hey Jeff, did you get those 3 records I sent you in the mail? Or are they missing in action?

I finally got your package yesterday. the Digga is rad! have not checked the other two yet. Thanks!

• And He said: J**f, my son, start by healing your soul with this: Azitis "Creation, Lord I Saw You Cry"

holy shit reynaldo where are you getting all these ill psych records ? not stockton i hope...

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    That's from Mel's copy of the record. I don't actually own it. The ill psych records I do find, though, are found in the Central Valley and/or Sierra foothills. (Stockton spots and deep dark secret squirrel spots in unassuming towns [near you] included.)

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    That's from Mel's copy of the record. I don't actually own it. The ill psych records I do find, though, are found in the Central Valley and/or Sierra foothills. (Stockton spots and deep dark secret squirrel spots in unassuming towns [near you] included.)
    after a bottle of patrone (split with three friends)last night, i had to re-read this post four times, and i'm still sorta shook.

• that azitis lp is definitely .. and so is the price

• That's from Mel's copy of the record. I don't actually own it. The ill psych records I do find, though, are found in the Central Valley and/or Sierra foothills. (Stockton spots and deep dark secret squirrel spots in unassuming towns [near you] included.)

you come down here ? we should hang out.

dave

• that azitis lp is definitely .. and so is the price
    What is the payment plan for this? What's the APR%?