I'm so bored today

KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Work is slow today - ie kids don't frequent the youth centre that much when it's raining.Maybe I'll share my current work with you guys?I'm actually working on lobbying to get a certain law changed (that came into effect in 202) that makes it besically illegal for young people to carry spray paint on a train or railway station. I've been talking to all kind sof lawyer types in the youth sector and I have a managed to generate a fair bit of interest. looks like our peak youth organisation (Youth Action and Policy Association) will help me run with this issue. At the moment I'm talking to my young people and asking for reports of any young people adversely effected by this law. Looks like I'll have some examples very shortly.Anyway, just thought I'd share that since it's friday arvo here and I'm bored as hell!

Comments

• Well I'm all for lobbying against unjust laws but

Top 10 reasons kids need spraypaint on a train:

1.) ..... ?

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Work is slow today - ie kids don't frequent the youth centre that much when it's raining.

Maybe I'll share my current work with you guys?

I'm actually working on lobbying to get a certain law changed (that came into effect in 202) that makes it besically illegal for young people to carry spray paint on a train or railway station. I've been talking to all kind sof lawyer types in the youth sector and I have a managed to generate a fair bit of interest. looks like our peak youth organisation (Youth Action and Policy Association) will help me run with this issue. At the moment I'm talking to my young people and asking for reports of any young people adversely effected by this law. Looks like I'll have some examples very shortly.

Anyway, just thought I'd share that since it's friday arvo here and I'm bored as hell!

Im not sure you will get very far with that one. Grafitti is illegal. Thats what makes it cool. remember?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

Im not sure you will get very far with that one. Grafitti is illegal. Thats what makes it cool. remember?

yeah i agree... but are these like art students or something or just young kids with cans? if its the latter of the two, why they need cans? i had the nastiest phlegm and snots up until my early 20s from the years of spraying in my early to late teens... ugh.