is anyone watching this season of the oc?

noznoz 3,625 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
because i'm not and i only just realized that i might probably should be

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    how can someone who likes gangsta rap watch this shit

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Tonight at 8:00 with the girlfriend.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    how can someone who likes gangsta rap not[/b] watch this shit

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    does having it "on the notebook " count?

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    how can someone who isn't female watch this shit

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Explain. All I see is some suburban teenager drama shit.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    does having it "on the notebook " count?

+

=

(and for the record, i'm not one of those weirdos who saves everyones pictures on my hard drive. that pops up on a google image search for faux rillz. can you say internet goin nuts?)

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    how can someone who isn't female watch this shit

This is why I recently started watching.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Explain. All I see is some suburban teenager drama shit.

is the of this surburban teenager drama shit.

A HREF="http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1498290/20050318/story.jhtml " target="new">not to mention.../A>

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

(and for the record, i'm not one of those weirdos who saves everyones pictures on my hard drive. that pops up on a google image search for faux rillz. can you say internet goin nuts?)

I ain't heard of that

is the of this surburban teenager drama shit.

A HREF="http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1498290/20050318/story.jhtml " target="new">not to mention.../A>

"The Foundry" of this schitt?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    "The Foundry" of this schitt?

haha yes

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    i think there's only been one episode so far this season. i watched it, and it fucking SUCKED! the one episode wrapped up last season's drama - ugly rib-protruding terrible acting mischa shot ryan's brother - like a pretty bow in one hour, so they can start this season fresh from here on out. that shit was wack! trey should have rounded up his torrance gang and started a war with the cohens and bunch.
    predictions for this season - nothing! the whole creative team behind this show blows. the characters are getting real tired too. summer and poppa eyebrows are still cool, but everyone else has become tedious to watch. and the only introduction from the first episode was a crazy jeri ryan or whatever her name is, who will clearly end up lesbian-stalking kirsten cohen.

i'ma try to never watch again, but i'll prolly check it out on tivo anyway and just end up sinking further into self-pity.

i think there's only been one episode so far this season. i watched it, and it fucking SUCKED! the one episode wrapped up last season's drama - ugly rib-protruding terrible acting mischa shot ryan's brother - like a pretty bow in one hour, so they can start this season fresh from here on out. that shit was wack! trey should have rounded up his torrance gang and started a war with the cohens and bunch.
    predictions for this season - nothing! the whole creative team behind this show blows. the characters are getting real tired too. summer and poppa eyebrows are still cool, but everyone else has become tedious to watch. and the only introduction from the first episode was a crazy jeri ryan or whatever her name is, who will clearly end up lesbian-stalking kirsten cohen.

i'ma try to never watch again, but i'll prolly check it out on tivo anyway and just end up sinking further into self-pity.

Type slow, hommie.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    i think there's only been one episode so far this season.

well there was a second one tonight, i guess.

i watched it, and it fucking SUCKED! the one episode wrapped up last season's drama - ugly rib-protruding terrible acting mischa shot ryan's brother - like a pretty bow in one hour, so they can start this season fresh from here on out. that shit was wack! trey should have rounded up his torrance gang and started a war with the cohens and bunch.

this is the first season i'm not living in a tivo'ed house, hence it not being watched. i suppose i could find a torrent, but really, i'm thinking i can't be bothered if the shark jumpage is as sharky as you make it seem.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Tonight at 8:00 with theYOUR[/b] girlfriend.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    how can someone who likes gangsta rap NOT watch this shit

this is the first season i'm not living in a tivo'ed house, hence it not being watched. i suppose i could find a torrent, but really, i'm thinking i can't be bothered if the shark jumpage is as sharky as you make it seem.

if someone can point me to a working, real torrent of last week's epsisode (season 3 episode 1) I'd appreciate it

Got room on your couch Anna?

-M

blah blah

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    You actually bought that shit = sucker.

Thanks for the opinion, have a fun week on Soulstrut!

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

Have a fun weekend watching your TV show.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    does this mean you're going to ban them because they dont like the OC?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    B>EMBRACE THE MYLATENCY/B>

does this mean you're going to ban them because they dont like the OC?

HA HA!!!!! I'm just messing with ML. My taste in TV is soo bad I wouldn't seriously diss anyones choice. I don't even have cable so you can imagine the kind of bad stuff I've watched.

HA HA!!!!! I'm just messing with ML. My taste in TV is soo bad I wouldn't seriously diss anyones choice. I don't even have cable so you can imagine the kind of bad stuff I've watched.

whoa

I didn't have cable for years back in the day. Ish was painful.

whoa
    I didn't have cable for years back in the day. Ish was painful.

I hit a new low the other night when I actualy watched a couple minutes of Walker on PAX!!!!! It was worth it for the Conan O Brien moment. (if you know what I mean)

I hit a new low the other night when I actualy watched a couple minutes of Walker on PAX!!!!! It was worth it for the Conan O Brien moment. (if you know what I mean)

That's low, but RADD.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I'm still watching but its getting awfully repetitive already... like 90210 plots they ripped off in the first two seasons getting ripped off again... too many references to early episodes...

But they haven't lost me yet...

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    :balla: