Hurricane Benefit @ Night Light in PDX Sept. 19

twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
edited September 2005 in Announcements
Help us honer the tradition of the legendary Mississippi Delta with an evening of old family recipes and the sounds of zydeco, delta blues and Preservation Hall jazz. Tradtional Southern Dinner (yes, that means hamhock): $15Black Eyed PeasCollard GreensHo CakesSeafood & Andouille Sausage GumboSweet Potato Pie100% of sales and tips to benefit NAACP Disaster Relief Fund & ASPCA Pet Rescue
Monday, September 19th at the Night Light Lounge (SE 21st & Clinton). Twoply will be spinning funk, soul, jazz, and whatever else he feels like, from when the bands finish until closing.

Comments

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Update: there are no bands, but lots of great music will still be played. If you're in Portland, this is the place to be tonight!

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Y'all PDXers (Dr. Wu, I'm looking at you... Mr. Jeigh, where you at?) missed out on a great night. Your boy blew up the spot like R. Kelly on a 12-year-old: Kablaowee! Tons of money was raised and I got offered a regular night.

-2pleezy

P.S. dudes better go beat up that racist jew dude. Videotape Day pissing on him like R. Kelly.

• sorry dood...had to work
    congrats on the hook ups.

j

• Sorry I missed it. Its for a good cause...

www.bostondiscjockey.com