DR. DRE FAN OF MILONAKIS? (defamer related, NRR)

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
From defamer.com 's Privacywatch celeb sightings, hah (scroll down)

"Last night (9/8) at Mastro???s Steakhouse in Bev Hills saw the most incredible thing??? Dr. Dre, looking seriously buff, got up from having a romantic dinner with his wife, and walked across the room to shake the hand of MTV man-child funnyman Andy Milonakis. Not only did Dre GUSH how much he LOVES Andy???s show, he put him on the phone with his kids at home. THEN he has someone take pictures of he, his wife and Andy on his cellphone camera???. again 'for his kids.' Insane?"

haha!

Comments

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Dr. Dre, looking seriously buff

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    i cant wait to here the next scott storch, i mean dr dre beat featuring andy milonakis! truely next episode!

• Dr. Dre, looking seriously buff

All the big time produer dudes are doing it. First timberland and now Dre. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, I even joined 24 hour fitness gym last month!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    truely episode!

• Dr. Dre, looking seriously buff

I noticed he was turning into a pretty big dude in the first issue of Scratch. Is he gearing up for a bout with Suge? Now THAT... I would like to see.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Dr. Dre, looking seriously buff

I noticed he was turning into a pretty big dude in the first issue of Scratch. Is he gearing up for a bout with Suge? Now THAT... I would like to see.

50 cent gots him drankin that formula 50 vita-water... (no ayo)

• That andy kid show is fucking funny. i watched it last night and cracked up.

"I had sorrow for breakfast. Want a balloon?"

hahahahahahahahahah

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

this dude too

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    That andy kid show is fucking funny. i watched it last night and cracked up.

that 'kid' is 30

• That andy kid show is fucking funny. i watched it last night and cracked up.

that 'kid' is 30

NO WAY. I don't beleive it.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    That andy kid show is fucking funny. i watched it last night and cracked up.

that 'kid' is 30

NO WAY. I don't beleive it.
    not again.
    i had to break this to some friends as they watched the original "new birds" freestyle video.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Andy Milonakis

Date of birth (location)
    30 January 1976
    Katonah, New York, USA

Trivia
    Despite popular belief, he was not the "Man Show Boy" on Comedy Central. (show more)

• Andy Milonakis

Date of birth (location)
    30 January 1976
    Katonah, New York, USA

Trivia
    Despite popular belief, he was not the "Man Show Boy" on Comedy Central. (show more)

he wasn't??????