Boogie Times web retailer: legit?

SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Hey folks:I wanted to know if any Moder Soul/Boogie Strutters can vouch for the legitimacy of www.boogie-times.comI see a bunch of stuff on there that I'd like to purchase, but am I little wary of taking the plunge b/c they are overseas. Anyone from the States order from them before?SG

Comments

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    Hey folks:

I wanted to know if any Moder Soul/Boogie Strutters can vouch for the legitimacy of www.boogie-times.com

I see a bunch of stuff on there that I'd like to purchase, but am I little wary of taking the plunge b/c they are overseas. Anyone from the States order from them before?

SG

Never bought from them before but i've sold them multiple stock copies of a title or two.

Very nice to deal with and a very easy transaction. Definitely legit and seem pretty honest.

hope this helps.

• SG

Hey folks:

I wanted to know if any Moder Soul/Boogie Strutters can vouch for the legitimacy of www.boogie-times.com

I see a bunch of stuff on there that I'd like to purchase, but am I little wary of taking the plunge b/c they are overseas. Anyone from the States order from them before?

SG

Never bought from them before but i've sold them multiple stock copies of a title or two.

Very nice to deal with and a very easy transaction. Definitely legit and seem pretty honest.

hope this helps.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Its the only place I have seen that has the Jagg 12" reissue so you may not have a choice but to deal with them. Nothing to worry about though cuz I have bought from them in the past and everything was very pain free.

• boogie times are totally legit, friendly fast service - P