Guzzo' location appreciation post

JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Man, every single time I read it, it cracks me up. In fact, I took it to real life talking.Friend co-worker: yo, is this month blah blah report done?Me (with Godfather Pacino face): if you keep breaking my balls with that fuckin report I will cut slices of your ass and made sandwiches with them.He laughed til he cried. For that Guzzo,

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I can only take credit for lifting it. Fatback is the true poet here. I wanted to use his full post but there wasn't enough room. It was a response to that annoying neocon lawyer dude Sabadaba who said he originally started psting here cause he like brazillian music but then went just to agitate folks with his neo-hatter views. After a nice little exchange between the two Fatback posted this up:

"if you wanna have a personal converstion with me send a PM or call me 202-336-5998. i'll fucking make sandwiches out of your ass and motherfucking bury your carcass in $200 Brasilian records, , bnitch."

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    I can only take credit for lifting it. Fatback is the true poet here. I wanted to use his full post but there wasn't enough room. It was a response to that annoying neocon lawyer dude Sabadaba who said he originally started psting here cause he like brazillian music but then went just to agitate folks with his neo-hatter views. After a nice little exchange between the two Fatback posted this up:

"if you wanna have a personal converstion with me send a PM or call me 202-336-5998. i'll fucking make sandwiches out of your ass and motherfucking bury your carcass in $200 Brasilian records, , bnitch."

oh shit! thats right. that was funny.

• That Sabadabadooo dude was doodoo butter.

• That Sabadabadooo dude was doodoo butter.