beauty products and dead chinese people (NRR)

roistoroisto 879 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
The beauty products from the skin of executed Chinese prisonersA Chinese cosmetics company is using skin harvested from the corpses of executed convicts to develop beauty products for sale in Europe, an investigation by the Guardian has discovered.Agents for the firm have told would-be customers it is developing collagen for lip and wrinkle treatments from skin taken from prisoners after they have been shot. The agents say some of the company's products have been exported to the UK, and that the use of skin from condemned convicts is "traditional" and nothing to "make such a big fuss about".full story

Comments

• yeah, i read that the other day, too.
    Scary...

• I dont think this is new. I've heard cosmetics companies use human byproducts fairly regularly, like cast-off foreskins, etc.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    I dont think this is new. I've heard cosmetics companies use human byproducts fairly regularly, like cast-off foreskins, etc.

Think about that next time you kiss some girl with tons of makeup on.

• I dont think this is new. I've heard cosmetics companies use human byproducts fairly regularly, like cast-off foreskins, etc.

yes, probably, but using the SKIN of EXECUTED PEOPLE is

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    I dont think this is new. I've heard cosmetics companies use human byproducts fairly regularly, like cast-off foreskins, etc.

yes, probably, but using the SKIN of EXECUTED PEOPLE is

THIS IS THE PEOPLES SKIN YOU ROUND EYED DOG! THE PEOPLES SKIN WILL PAVE THE WAY TO THE GLORIOUS FUTURE WITH OUR GOLDEN LEADER. WHEN YOUR CAPITALIST PIG SYSTEM DIES YOU WILL WORK IN PEOPLES SKIN FACTORY AND YOU WILL SEE THE GREAT RED WAY!!!!!!!

• Soylent green

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    ain't nothing really new in this.

cosmetic companies been doing shit like this for years. My sister walked off one of her residencies during her medical school years cause the hospital she was working at would sell the placenta post birth to cosmetic companies for huge profit, and still charge crazy fees to the birthmom for her stay.

Striaght wrong when mothers from lower class homes can't afford their stays but hospitals are stealing hman parts to help make lipstick & foundation