SAN FRAN: FRI@ MILK: Katrina Benefit w/ your boys

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited September 2005 in Announcements
let's not lose sight peoples. NOLA still needs help [/b]Yeah duns.....Katrina Victims Benefit @ MILK///FRIDAY//10-2Four of the bay's bestest cuddy's on the cut DJ ENKI/Future PrimitiveB-Cause/FourOneFunkKing Most/I'm Sayin' Though/PLUG LabelMorse Code/Audiophonik[/b]all for a damn good motherfucking cause. PETE CAN WE GET SOME FLYER IMAGE IMAGING?[/b]MILK1840 HAIGHT STREETSAN FRAN

Comments

• I'm there and trying to rally some troops...

If I bring some of my NOLA benefit mix CDs can I get you jokers to plug it?

DJ Ferrari

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    PETE CAN WE GET SOME FLYER IMAGE IMAGING?[/b]

I'd post it if I had it, but I don't, so I can't.

But yeah, raise up Yay Area SS folls!

• buh-omp

i wanna see every damn frisco strutter in the buildin'.

• SHA BOING BOING BOIIIIIINNNNGGG[/b]

• not to be on some self congratulatory ish, but it was fuckin' fresh. Good to now we all had a good time and where able to help folks who need it.

DJ Ferrari was in the house. Dude even gave me a cd. sick.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    not to be on some self congratulatory ish, but it was fuckin' fresh. Good to now we all had a good time and where able to help folks who need it.

Word up--it was a really good time, everybody was figgy-figgy-fresh on the ones and twos, and we managed to raise over $2,000 for Katrina relief. I gotta give a big shout to Phonics, Morsecode, and P.Ro for coming out and rockin' that shit hard for the cause. Definitely a lovely evening.

• DJ "muthafuckin' Ferrari was in the house. Dude even gave me a cd. sick.

Good shit fellas.

• Well done fellas... good times were had by all. I had to escape to the marina aka my comfort zone a little earlier than I had hoped. I got 'the call'.

Hope you all like your presents

DJ Ferrari