OK, so really, why is Guzzo not famous (yet)

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
I own Thriller and Puff Daddy's "No Way Out"what am I doing wrong?

Comments

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    no Black Eyed Peas?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    no Black Eyed Peas?

Damn!

• I think you got trapped in your own formula. And so to you, posting just became about perfecting that formula. Listening to you now is kind of like the work Back was doing towards the end of his life. Almost strictly patterns that gave mathematical pleasures. I feel the same way about your recent posts. There's nothing soft, feminine or chaotic about your posts now, just cold hard numbers and phallic emoticons. They're like non-euclidean geometry proofs.

As much as I dig that in an objective way, I wish you had shown us his more feminine, evolving and chaotic side. In a sense you have negelcted and denied your more feminine side as you have aged. As such, the opposite has come into your posts, cold, hard logic.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    The stuff you do is Guzzo, but it's not the "real Guzzo".

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

"I PEE ON THIS THREAD!"[/b]

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    I own Thriller and Puff Daddy's "No Way Out"

what am I doing wrong?

Who really is Guzzo?

Little dudes want to know.

Peace

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I.Q. 80

unnecessary phone calls

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

You need to start a label & then have everybody shot. That would be huge.

or

Be from Houston.

or

Hook up with a really rich guy or celebrity & get it on tape. If there was a video of you peeing on Usher, you'd really have the internet going nutz.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

You also need a myspace profile. Post your Bar Mitzvah portrait there, but air brush the photo so it looks like your dick is hanging out of your pants.

That would be ill.

peace

h

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    Oh Shit

Who did this???

Fucking brilliant!!!

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Oh Shit

Who did this???

Fucking brilliant!!!

DollarBin is the man!!!!!! That was part of my heatrock win. One copy of Welkshake and a custom avatar. I told him anything soulsturt and the school girls would be cool and he nailed it!!!!

• You also need a myspace profile. Post your bris[/b] portrait there, but air brush the photo so it looks like your dick is being sucked on by a rabbi.[/b]

That would be ill.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    You also need a myspace profile. Post your bris[/b] portrait there, but air brush the photo so it looks like your dick is being sucked on by a rabbi.[/b]

That would be ill.

That's ain't gonna happen.

Guz is not from New York.

h

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

blazing. Wow. My brain is melting.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    You also need a myspace profile. Post your bris[/b] portrait there, but air brush the photo so it looks like your dick is being sucked on by a rabbi.[/b]

That would be ill.

h

I tell this to people all the time and no one ever beleives me but I swear to god I can remember my bris. I was placed on top of a wood panel microwave in my parents apartment, there was lots of faces looking at me and a nice man holding me in place on top the microewave. All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain and then I don't remember much except being rushed into the bathroom and having water being put on me.

I know some of y'all may not believe me but I swear I remember this.

maybe if I produce a record about the experience with a special guest appearence from Larenz Tate my fame would increase

• I tell this to people all the time and no one ever beleives me but I swear to god I can remember my bris. I was placed on top of a wood panel microwave in my parents apartment, there was lots of faces looking at me and a nice man holding me in place on top the microewave. All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain and then I don't remember much except being rushed into the bathroom and having water being put on me.

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts

That would be ill.

h

I tell this to people all the time and no one ever beleives me but I swear to god I can remember my bris. I was placed on top of a wood panel microwave in my parents apartment, there was lots of faces looking at me and a nice man holding me in place on top the microewave. All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain and then I don't remember much except being rushed into the bathroom and having water being put on me.

maybe if I produce a record about the experience with a special guest appearence from Larenz Tate my fame would increase

No BS I remember mine beyond a shadow of a doubt. I may be willing to do a guest spot as long as all the proceeds from sales go to paying for anaesthesia for Jewish kids brises. That or counciling for those post-snip.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

If there was a video of you peeing on Usher, you'd really have the internet going nutz.

If there was a video of you peeing on Usher, you'd really have the internet going nutz.

• "someone" just needs to exploit their guzzo-slingshot photo raers. mad publicity. what, you dont know an opportunity when you see one? pshhhh.