dj_pi+BreakSelf+gambit=Funk Night (9/22 - Lansing)

gambitgambit 906 Posts
edited September 2005 in Announcements

Comments

• fug yeah.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Awwhellznaw!!!

Dope, dope, dope, wish I could come thru!

• dj_pidj_pi 335 Posts
    DAMN!

I didn't even see that post...

meaty...drewn...I've met both you cats...If things go well maybe we could get everyone together including Dreas and other guests. Shit would be nice. Thanks for the props...

• Word to those in the Midwest - never get flyers done with hotcards.com - they suck and have no souls.

If you lurk and live near Michigan's capital city, then you should come on out and lurk in person.

• Tomorrow... for those who care.

• Tonight.

• oh yeah, that's me.

hope the weather holds out.

If possible, plaese to record this for us other folls who would love to be there, but can't!

• If possible, plaese to record this for us other folls who would love to be there, but can't!

Anything for my darling drewn! I need to hit you up, I think I have an extra New Holidays for you. I'm leaving for NY on Friday morning though. Where are you?

If possible, plaese to record this for us other folls who would love to be there, but can't!

Anything for my darling drewn! I need to hit you up, I think I have an extra New Holidays for you. I'm leaving for NY on Friday morning though. Where are you?

All up in your (PM) box!

• If possible, plaese to record this for us other folls who would love to be there, but can't!
    I wish we did. It was a good night.

Hopefully we'll do something on the weekend and allow more people to check us out.

Oh... good job fellas. Great working with you. I'M A JAPANESE GANGSTER.

• dj_pidj_pi 335 Posts
    I think we're all Japanese Gangsters in a way.

Shit was off the hook for a first night. It was much better than I expected and there will be more to come. Drewn, if you're in the MI over the holidays and we got a night lined up...its game over. But first we wanna build off a strong first night. It was a pleasure throwin down with gambit and breakself. We'll keep the strut posted on any new stuff...