Ryan's Vs. Golden Corral (Buffet Related)

Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Which one is better? My vote goes to Golden Corral..

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Who's Ryan? Golden Feedbag is cool, but they usually have the same things everytime, which is good and bad...

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

• Who's Ryan? Golden Feedbag is cool, but they usually have the same things everytime, which is good and bad...
    Ryan's is a restaurant that I see here in GA (I also remember seeing it in the Carolina's). The Ryan's in Columbus has the shittiest fruit punch and really dry chicken...
    Golden Feedbag all day...

• We got the Ol Country Buffet which is the straight jump off when you are starving.

The only problem is you gotta visit some boring ass area to eat there.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,091 Posts
    Who's Ryan?

Me. Before I thought the name was only reserved for baseball players and corny TV show hosts

• they both got the same dinner rolls though....what's up with that? i'll have to say G.C. but the rolls are dope at both..........

• Golden Corral by a mile.......the last Ryan's I ate at was horrible. Fruit horrible, meat either over cooked or under cooked...

GC has improved alot over the past 5 years even though I don't eat there as much as I used to.

• Golden Corral has some good food, I've seen Ryan's but never been. The thing I hate about Golden Corral is it's never consistent with what types of food they have.

On top of that, looking around at the 3/4 trailer trash that is in there crowding around the buffet makes me feel like

• Golden Corral has some good food, I've seen Ryan's but never been. The thing I hate about Golden Corral is it's never consistent with what types of food they have.

On top of that, looking around at the 3/4 trailer trash that is in there crowding around the buffet makes me feel like

LOL. Do not go to Ryan's. Not worth the trip or the price of admission. I was supposed to go to a luncheon today at Ryan's but the last time I went there, I dropped massive bombs in the toilet..