White Rappers. Rap is outta control

pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
http://thelowendtheory.blogspot.com/2005/09/white-rappers.htmlHeres an article and 8 decent tracks by some white cats. From Non Phixion, Cage, Necro, and more. Check it out.

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    the white people listen to hip-hop?

do the blacks know about this?

• Isn't Necro in Non-Phixion?

• yo does Necro and non Phixion need to appear on the short list? a little redundant IMO.

plus why hate on Bubba Sparx?

and while I agree with your statement "there aint a lot of good white rappers," one must acknowledge that there aint a lot of good black rappers either.

there just ain't a lot of good rappers.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    yo does Necro and non Phixion need to appear on the short list? a little redundant IMO.

plus why hate on Bubba Sparx?

and while I agree with your statement "there aint a lot of good white rappers," one must acknowledge that there aint a lot of good black rappers either.

there just ain't a lot of good rappers.

True 'dat!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• yeah i wasnt going to even use the non phixion one but put it up last minute. Didnt feel like recording Edan though which i wanted to put on the list. He got some dope shit.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Pete Nice has always been kind of doo doo.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    this article is a fucking joke... dissing white rappers for being nasty, sarcastic, druggy dirty white boys, but then stealing their style in the commentary... pathetic... seriously, this article is everything that's wrong with the internet...

• wow. It wasnt meant to be serious man. Just sharing some music.

• I cant stand when white people refer to other white people as "Whiteboys".

Maybe im crazy though.

• actually i dont think i used the term "white boys" at all in that post.

anyways this post is about why there are too many of

and not enough of

and im a white cat that just enjoys good hip hop, white or black. Just happens that tonights post was on white cats rhyming. Peace

• Pay no mind to the haters. Everybody has their own preference for things and you shared yours. There was nothing out of the ordinary on this one that isn't found on anyone else's Audioblogs, many of which are not as good as yours.

Keep sharing, people are listening.