Comments

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Word.

Knuck if you buck.

• buss it -

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    yo i'm getting some in some time with the likkle dudes

why are we the only two folls conversating anyway?

Baby, put that Corona bottle down...OOF i'll be back

• damn sure wish i had something to listen to right about now. how do you say... uuuh sayin.

kidding again. looking forward to the drop.

• my lady's soccer team won.

*crickets*

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Aaaight wattup Thes?

Day, lemme get that beer and have a smoke then I'llsend you those remixes. I have all my files spread out inbetween 3 different computers... but yo my Serato is fucking LOVELY son. Shit is so focused holmes.

• Law and Order.. Pelligrino and ahgg shiitt looks liek it's microwave popcorn time baby!!! God, what a wholsome life. Like gosh darn hank hill here I tell ya what. Let me post something entertaining here... hold up

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    That's What Friends Are For (Danny Krivit Re-Edit) 7:15 Madeline Bell 192 kbps Soul Source Remixed Fevers 3 3 9/14/05 1:09 AM 8/15/05 6:39 AM 9/14/05 1:02 AM 10 MB

maybe I should have a drink with this.....

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Madlib Jazzy Jeff Cosmo Baker Live @ The Remedy, Philadelphia, May 12th 2002

• Post deleted by ThesOne

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    hi cosmo... PM me your addy please.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I hope she wrote back.

• I know right..

• Don't think so if it was unopened.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    I like that stamp.......it's kyoote

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Hey Justin,

Hey Andrew. Would you please PM me YOUR addy?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    we should forge a letter from Janet and send it to her now, like "finally read all my fan mail from 1987 and wanted to say thanks!"

• that little fan bitch has no idea what she's talking about.

nasty and control are not even in the same league.

• Ehh that was to big.. screwing up the screen presentation. Poof!

• we should forge a letter from Janet and send it to her now, like "finally read all my fan mail from 1987 and wanted to say thanks!"

I'm thinking Wax Poetics 6 page spread.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    thes, you're officially hooked on soulstrut

join the queue

ps: cosmo is swell and svelt....

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    thes, you're officially hooked on soulstrut

join the queue

hahaha

but yo, what did I miss?

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts

• are those bulletholes in the windshield? just finished the 10deep flashbacks mix. it's good. thanks.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

Please man the last thing we need is THAT DUDE over here.

• That's What Friends Are For (Danny Krivit Re-Edit) 7:15 Madeline Bell 192 kbps Soul Source Remixed Fevers 3 3 9/14/05 1:09 AM 8/15/05 6:39 AM 9/14/05 1:02 AM 10 MB

I gotta get this off you Aser... this is one of my favorite songs ever. I actually engineered a super cover of this with some friends a while back... audio forthcoming....

Besides the version on the Madeline Bell "This is One Girl" LP and the library version that Jazzman reissued, there's also a third instrumental disco version that's on a Themes library...

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    That's What Friends Are For (Danny Krivit Re-Edit) 7:15 Madeline Bell 192 kbps Soul Source Remixed Fevers 3 3 9/14/05 1:09 AM 8/15/05 6:39 AM 9/14/05 1:02 AM 10 MB

I gotta get this off you Aser... this is one of my favorite songs ever. I actually engineered a super cover of this with some friends a while back... audio forthcoming....

Besides the version on the Madeline Bell "This is One Girl" LP and the library version that Jazzman reissued, there's also a third instrumental disco version that's on a Themes library...

Is it just the inst. to the Themes version? I have the Jazzman 45 of that one and it has the inst. on the flip.

I fucking LOVE that song a whole lot.

Did everyone go to sleep?

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

Did everyone go to sleep?

• There's a really gnarly law and order SVU on on USA..one of my favorites. Ray Ray is going to say he can't find his head. classic.