this is so weird ugly (wtr wu tang related)

noznoz 3,625 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Wu Affiliate Dreddy Kruger Forms Joint Venture With Babygrande RecordsWednesday - July 27, 2005By: Jay CasteelWu-Tang affiliate Dreddy Kruger has teamed up with one of the largest underground labels in Babygrande Records for a joint venture, which has spawned three new projects being released immediately."I learned how to make albums -- the whole process of putting a record together directly from The RZA and Schott Free (Loud Records)," said Dreddy Kruger. "It feels good to finally have my own situation to bring my conceptual thinking to hip-hop and I look forward to working with Babygrande to make it happen."The first project, which is slated to drop October 18, will be a mix of Wu-Tang artists with some of the best independent underground hip-hop artists from East and West. The album entitled Think Differently Music: Wu-Tang Meets the Indie Culture will feature many underground mainstays including MF Doom, Rass Kass, Aesop Rock, Del the Funky Homosapien, Sean Price, J Live, Tragedy Khadafi, C Rayz Walz, RA the Rugged Man, Littles, and Cannibal Ox to name a few.Think Differently Music's will be "Biochemical Equation" featuring the Rza and MF Doom, and will be available on iTunes next month. The two other projects will be solo albums from the likes of the Wu's own -- producer Bronze Nazareth and LA the Darkman.Dreddy Kruger began his career as a solo artist signed to RZA's label Wu-Tang Records. Recently, he A&R'd the debut albums for Masta Killa and Black Market Militia, which led to the formation of Think Differently Music Group and the A&Ring of its first release, Think Differently: Wu-Tang Meets the Indie Culture.Babygrande boasts an extensive artist roster of some of the indie's elite including Dipset's Purple City, Immortal Technique, Jedi Mind Tricks, Jean Grae, Lord Jamar and Canibus, among others.

Comments

• That logo is like Wu meets Provincetown

• i thought it was the west hollywood city logo.

• i thought it was Apple related

I mean, doesn't it have the stem and rainbows and everything?

Am I missing something?

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I thought it was the Apple logo with points and jagged edges

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Perfect.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    That logo is like Wu meets steve jobs[/b]

• Think Differently Music's will be "Biochemical Equation" featuring the Rza and MF Doom, and will be available on iTunes[/b] next month.

OK, you can release it on iTunes Mr. Kreuger, but can you make the "W" any more....apple-ish?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Perfect.

Could you please be less of a poptart?