New Bay Comp songs?

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
1. "Super Sic Wid It"2. ????3. "Yeeee" or something????Thanks

Comments

• Mistah FAB featuring Turf Talk and E-40: Super Sic Widdit (produced by Droop-E)

Turf Talk featuring E-40: Turf Talk Is Back

Frontline: Now U Kno

Keep it on the real,
    3XHoggy

• also - sic wid it "bay bridges compilation" is out on CD (with "da dummy" and more) - haven't had a chance to listen to the whole thing but should have it's share of slaps.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Mistah FAB featuring Turf Talk and E-40: Super Sic Widdit (produced by Droop-E)

Keep it on the real,
    3XHoggy

what are these from?

there are no sweeter words to my ears right now than "DROOP-E ON THE BEAT"

• Mistah FAB featuring Turf Talk and E-40: Super Sic Widdit (produced by Droop-E)

Keep it on the real,
    3XHoggy

what are these from?

Holler at BSIDE RECORDS in Berkeley for your copy and plaese tell 'em that the boy Ross Hogg sent you (I'll get a referral bonus!).

Keep it on the real,
    3XHoggy

what are these from?

Holler at BSIDE RECORDS in Berkeley for your copy and plaese tell 'em that the boy Ross Hogg sent you (I'll get a referral bonus!).

Or come down to good records nyc and get it in person (for less, if you include shipping)

DAMN Frontline sounds better on this than what I've heard lately.

• Or come down to good records nyc and get it in person (for less, if you include shipping)

Doh! Not hustle-knockin'. Just thought that noixe was in St. Louis.

Ironically, that's from their debut album. The "new" album has a few new cuts and lots of songs from the first CD. I think the shit tha Left produces (more rock-based samples) sounds as good as some of the E-A-Ski/CMT beats.

Except when he fucks with "Iron Man" by Sabbath. 'Cause no one really needs to fuck with that.

• Or come down to good records nyc and get it in person (for less, if you include shipping)

Doh! Not hustle-knockin'. Just thought that noixe was in St. Louis.

Ironically, that's from their debut album. The "new" album has a few new cuts and lots of songs from the first CD. I think the shit tha Left produces (more rock-based samples) sounds as good as some of the E-A-Ski/CMT beats.

Except when he fucks with "Iron Man" by Sabbath. 'Cause no one really needs to fuck with that.

You know it ain't even really the tracks but I can't really fuck with them as rappers. But they sound good on this.

Although ain't nothing really fucking with Supasiccwidit.

• T-H-I-Z-Z
    Droop-E you too hard
    you need to be E-Z

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Or come down to good records nyc and get it in person (for less, if you include shipping.

when the paychecks kick in I'ma come down and cop that and the "dredio" single.

• You know it ain't even really the tracks but I can't really fuck with them as rappers. But they sound good on this.
    I've always thought that Locksmith was pretty fucking dope, the other guy not so much. Have you heard the Locksmith KMEL battles?

• You know it ain't even really the tracks but I can't really fuck with them as rappers. But they sound good on this.

for the type of shit they're doing them cats definetly come corny.

shit reminded of some lyricst lounge/chino xl shit.