Look What I Found on the Internets

ayresayres 1,452 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
http://www.brian-bender.com/misc_work/rapNOTHIN BUT A LEE THANG[Verse One: Mike Wraggy Wragg]One, two, three and to the fourMike Wraggy Wragg and Dr. Lee are at the doorReady to make an entrance, so back on up(First, we have to ride the elevator up)Gimme the microphone first, so I can bust like a bubbleDolton and Korea together, now you know you???re in troubleAin't nothin??? but a Lee thang, baaaaabay!Two all-out geeks going craaaaazay!Near North is the corp that paaaaays me!Unreplaceable, so please don't try to fire me (Hell yeah)But, uh, back to the lecture at handPerfection is perfected, so I???m ???a let ???em understandFrom a young geek???s perspectiveAnd before me build a site, tell me where the PDFs isYou never know, I could be trotting all day,Collecting my pay, and at the same time hearing you say:???That guy is with really with it, Tony???Ain???t no reason good enough not to give him more money??? (yeah)Now that???s realer than real-deal HolyfieldNow you managers and CEO???s know how I feelBut if I???m not good enough to get paid a proper chunkI???ll take a small piece of some of that green stuff[Hook]It???s like this and like that and like this and uhIt???s like that and like this and like that and uhIt???s like this and like that and like this and uhLee, creep to the mic like a phantom???[Verse Two: Dr. Lee]Well I???m playin???, and I???m shootin???, and I???m hummin???But I damn near got caught, cuz the Big Guy kept comin???Now it???s time for me to rent a DVDSo sit back, relax, with some KFCYou never watched a DVD like this beforeOn a laptop with chicken strips galoreAt the same time with the dope golf that I playYou know, and I know, I won't be at work todayMy Criterion Collection, the selectionTonight is ???Pi???, wear a shirt, but no tieIf you do, you???ll have no clueOf what me and my homey Mike Wragg came to do[Hook]It???s like this and like that and like this and uhIt???s like that and like this and like that and uhIt???s like this, and we ain???t got no love for thoseSo just chill, ???til the next episode there's more:Straight Outta CompUSAYou are about to witness the strength of geek knowledge???Verse One: Mike Wraggy WraggStraight outta CompUSA,Crazy motherfucker named Mike WraggFrom the group spelled N.N.W.A.Step to me at the C-ball lineGame is over in a minute???s timeCuz I???m a robotYeah, that???s what I thoughtI just hit all ten shotsAnd I???ll shoot you if you mess with meThen, design a logo for your dead bodyMy Photoshop 5.0 is the toolDon???t make me act like a motherfuckin??? foolPackin??? my weapon in a paper sackCuz plastic bags are wickety-wackDon???t complain about my tiled backgroundsOr get filled with shotgun roundsRe-design your site in an instantYour complaints will be non-existantAnd I???ll give you a net that???s extra-With a web-safe palette, I betchaEvery time Mike steps to the micI give you the shit that you likeSo listen close, and get a lessonBefore I end your user sessionHanding out extranet passwords and IDsDaily, weekly, monthly and yearlyUntil them dumb motherfuckers see clearlyThat I???m down with the capital J-S-PBoy, you can't mess with meSo when you???re in my office, you better duckCuz Mike Wragg is crazy as fuckTossin??? yellow balls every which wayBut the way that I'm from is???Straight outta CompUSAVerse Two: MC BenderStraight outta CompUSA,Another crazy-ass web guyMore sites I build,My rep gets sky-highWhen I???m pissed offI got my shoes offWiggle my fingersAnd Vignette is hauled offI'm a bad motherfucker and you know thisView my source code???it will show thisStylesheets, graphics???and textSend me your DNS requestWhich stands for ???Dope New Site???I keep coding???even at nightDestroying Vignette like there???s no tomorrowBut I don???t feel no sorrowCarry a laptop when I???m on the runRead software manuals just for funEverything I make is always dopeMy back-end is powered by ZopeIn every group, I???m an individualS-Q-L spells sequel, I???m the originalWhich means I'm number oneBy the time you get started, I???m doneJust like burglary,The word is ???jackin???I steal money from the cup,And start snackin???Drinkin??? Diet Pepsi while I???m killin???Twist off the cap, and win a millionLook, you might take it as a tripBut a geek like Bender???s on a gangsta tip???Straight outta CompUSAVerse Three: Eazy-LeeEazy is my name and the boy is comin???Straight outta CompUSAAnd then I hit BordersWherever I go, I create disordersInsane cuz I???m wired on coffeeStep up, and I???ll push you off meI don???t give a fuck, that???s the problemI see the Big Guy coming, I dodge himCuz I???m bigger than any guy out thereSo big, my presence is everywhereI???m the guy in the corner who supplies the cokeIf you???re cold, it???s a funny jokeIn my hood, I???ll take you to schoolMaster of every programming toolIn my web, you???ll get tangledLet loose my Python, you???ll get strangledThis is the autobiography of Lee,And if you ever mess with me You???ll look sillyCuz I???m a man like no otherWord to your mother???Straight outta CompUSA

Comments

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    wheres Mike Wraggy Wragg and Dr. Lee - 'Next Star Wars Episode'

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    And I???ll shoot you if you mess with me
    Then, design a logo for your dead body