PLUSH LP...........???

batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
What's the word on this joker? Any good. It's produced by Rene and Angela.

Comments

• its one of those records......... hard to catch. definitely a sought after item. thing usually gets around $75 on the bay. i believe the hype is over a certain tune on the record which isn't on 12". hopefully someone else will read this post who knows whatsup and post a motherfuggin soundclip!!!!

• Finally found my copy after YEARS of searching for this LP.

8 songs total. Half are boogie funk numbers suitable for the dancefloor. The standout track, in my opinion is a mid-tempo modern soul stepper "We've got the love"...oh so smooth yet oh so rugged.

I think the going rate has to do with how hard this LP is to find...it's notorious for being one of the harder ones to come by on a major label and is probably one of the tougher to find LP's on RCA in general.

Overall, it's an above average 80's r&b record and I'd gladly cop another one for under $50.

• priced one out for $8.99 about 3 months ago.oh well...There's a happy french man somewhere.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    i just copped the 12" from this jam

anybody in need??

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    i just copped the 12" from this jam

anybody in need??

Which song is it?

I copped this Lp yesterday. 1 to 10.........7... it's not a classic.
    Produced by Rene and Angela....Siedah Garrett is the female vocalist in the trio.
    That brought its value up for me personally. She highly underrated.
    The banger for me is the cover of Rene & Angela's "Strangers Again" which appeared on their first LP. So Smooth!!!
    Definitly 1982 Jheri-Curl soul.......but no one in the trio has the SOULGLOW.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    12" in question is "burning love", white label promo. stereo / mono version.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    pm sent