Ravi Padiyar UPDATE!!!

asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
I know there were a few of us that had been negatively affected by the paypal chargebacks that were filed by Ravi Padiyar for auctions he had won and paid for in the past. There had been a lot of words and accusations thrown around. I for one was not even expecting to see that money ever again.I am glad to annouce that Ravi contacted me a week ago asking for my mailing address and has since sent me a check to cover the chargeback amount as well as the Chargeback fees that paypal added to it. [/b]I just figured I'd get this out there so we can start to clear his name or whatever.

Comments

• yeah, dude sent me a check yesterday, Ravi's alright in my book. He even covered me on the extra 10.00$ scampal took from my account for the chargeback.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    yeah, dude sent me a check yesterday, Ravi's alright in my book. He even covered me on the extra 10.00$ scampal took from my account for the chargeback.

Still, the whole situation was mad

• and the checks have cleared?

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    It seems like they were written by his parents so I have very little doubt they will clear.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    Considering a dealer I know just got hit with a Padiyar chargeback( plus $10 bullshit paypal fee) last week I would say the 'situation' is far from over...

---

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    It seems like they were written by his parents so I have very little doubt they will clear.

• yeah i got one too. i'm waiting for it to bounce though.

dave

• Options
    You fuckers are cheque nuts down there. I damn near went into culture shock when i saw a dude pay for his counter-pickles (a grand total of 50 cents) with a cheque at a 7-11 in Midland, Texas.

K in Canada.