Wolf Blitzer? ahhhh no

Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Ahhhhhh Noyup ... check out this link to his f'd up quote THEIR SO BLACK!

Comments

• Uh oh.....

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    This is turning into the biggest media sideshow in the history of the world.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Man, trust me whan I tell you that I find that quote so much LESS OFFENSIVE and LESS FUCKED UP than probably 99% of some of the other shit I've heard in the past 2 weeks.

• indeed I agree..........

it was just a ironic way to express it

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    definitely a slip up. i still respect the wolf, but that reminds me of how a high school chick from the valley would express her feelings

• definitely a slip up. i still respect the wolf, but that reminds me of how a high school chick from the valley would express her feelings

No need to respect Wolf. He has a long history of throwing softball questions to administration officials while parroting their propaganda. Aaron Brown and Anderson Cooper are holding down the fort at CNN...

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    in defense of Wolf..
    i've been watching a lot of dude lately and he has been critical of the government and he has also showed support for the poor in N.O. and their treatment...

i heard his comments and it seemed like he was emotional and sincere...But innocently and by mistake used the word SO before he said black....it was actually funny as hell...i just hope this doesn't get blown out of proportion as a smoke screen or 'Fire Wolf' is taken as a cause for groups like NAACP..etc

Wolf has been dude..bigger fish to fry...

• fish fry

SO BLACK

That's kinda racist, Ed.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    fish fry

SO BLACK

That's kinda racist, Ed.

i'm a sell out ..not really a fan of fish...

YO! i got Universal Robot on FULL BLAST right now...

escapism indeed...

"dance and shake your tambourine..your funky tamobourine..tamobourine..tamobourineeeeeeene"

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts

THEY'RE JUST SO........................BLACK!

I LIKE BIIIIIG BU........................

Sorry.....couldn't resist.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    Anderson Cooper are holding down the fort at CNN...

I'm usually only mildly impressed by dude, but he's put some heart into it this time. He gets my respect for the way he has reported this disaster so far.